• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

PSA: Dosing Schedules For Dummies

Warriorblaze

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Another quick and dirty PSA for you all. I will cover some common AAS and how frequently you should be dosing them.

Orals: All oral AAS should be taken daily, preferably split into a morning and evening dose.

Injectables: The dosing schedules vary widely on injectable AAS due to different esters. Here are the standard dosing schedules used to maintain stable blood levels. These are just general guidelines. Some people prefer slightly longer times between pins. Pinning more frequently than what is listed is not harmful, but will not produce any added benefit.

Test Propionate - EOD
Test Enanthate - E3.5D (2x week)
Test Cypionate - E3.5D (2x week)

Tren Acetate - ED/EOD
Tren Enanthate - E3.5D (2x week)

Deca Durabolin (nandrolone decanoate) - 1x week
NPP (nandrolone phenylpropionate) - EOD

Masteron Propionate - EOD
Masteron Enanthate - E3.5D (2x week)

Primobolan Enanthate - E3.5D (2x week)

Boldenone Undecanoate (EQ) - 1x week

Warrior

What's your opinion on Sustanon dosing.

I myself like once a week if I'm running a hefty dose of it (gram plus)

But if running anything lower than that I would probably opt for eod.

Whatcha say Mr. PSA :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not a fan of Sustanon. I like single ester compounds.

To get the most from your Sustanon tho, I think you should pin it EOD to take full advantage of the short esters.

If I'm already pinning EOD, why not run test prop or a short ester blend like TPA instead.

Warrior

These keep getting better and better!! I personally like my tren ace ED but that's just me. Keep em coming warrior!!

^^^ I like my tren ace ED too.

I will usually pin all my compounds according to the shortest ester used. It's easy to keep up with and you inject a consistent amount of oil.

Examples:
Test E/Deca - pin them together twice a week
Tren A/Test P - together ED

Warrior

^^^ I like my tren ace ED too.

I will usually pin all my compounds according to the shortest ester used. It's easy to keep up with and you inject a consistent amount of oil.

Examples:
Test E/Deca - pin them together twice a week
Tren A/Test P - together ED

Warrior
That's exactly how I do my test prop tren ace cycle. Good stuff here warrior

Good reference warrior.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i go against the norm i pin the less i can i have pinned tren ace m.w.f no prob i all so am pinning npp right now m,f no prob i think a lot of these oils build up over time there is no telling how much test e i have built up in me over the years of pinning it 2x a week it would take a month before it got all out i am sure.i all so get great results from pinning cjc no dac and ipam 1 a day instead of 3 x a day .i get so tired of being a pin cushion i do not know how some of you guys can handle pinning ed got to be new because you get to a point were the oil will not even go in no matter how hard you push.just something for you new guys that pin ed to look forward to.

Back