• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Equipoise

john4890

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So im going to be running my 2nd cycle and was thinking of using Equipoise and maybe adding tbol. My cycle would look something like this...
Test cyp 500mg A wk
Equipoise 600mg A wk
Tbol 60mg A day
What are your guys thoughts on Equipoise? If your not a fan of EQ what would to switch it out with? Thanks

Yea, keep in mind that equipoise was originally developed as a veterinary steroid. That's the only reason why I wouldn't want to take it.

But there is no diffrence just like dbol is for animals to.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

They shoot tren in a bulls ass. What's the difference?

Warrior

Lmao! :lol:

Cycle sounds great! How long you're going to cycle for? I would up your test 200mg at week 8 and maybe week 12 if you're going longer.

Lmao! :lol:

Cycle sounds great! How long you're going to cycle for? I would up your test 200mg at week 8 and maybe week 12 if you're going longer.
Thanks.. I was thinking 14 weeks. Ill make sure to up the does 200mg at wk 8 -14. How many weeks would you recommended?

Thanks.. I was thinking 14 weeks. Ill make sure to up the does 200mg at wk 8 -14. How many weeks would you recommended?

Well there is the school of 14-16 weeks for EQ - idk if I buy that but as long as you're growing and not getting too fat. I'm assuming you're bulking. Adjust your macros as you go etc

Run it like said above, but I emphasis 16 weeks. I would personally run no less than a gram a week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
I concur with the above posts, I wouldn't run EQ for less than 16 Wks as far as a gram a week that's a good round number, the 1st time I ran EQ I ran at 600mg wk, had good hard gains, but ended up wishing I had ran a higher dose.

eq you keep a better part of your gains from my experience. test c takes 3 to 4 weeks to kick in maybe add winstrol for the first 6 weeks to jump start the cycle.

eq you keep a better part of your gains from my experience. test c takes 3 to 4 weeks to kick in maybe add winstrol for the first 6 weeks to jump start the cycle.

Wouldn't use winstrol for a kick start its too hard on joints. It'd be better to use Anadrol or dbol IMO to keep everything feeling good.

Definitely use winny as a finisher. I am an the results are beautiful. Especially with the EQ running full force.

I would run superdrol to kick start IMHO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back