• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Best Prohormone Site?

BlueJayMuscle

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My normal go-to is IML or BSL... IML is moving and are down right now and BSL is just getting more and more expensive..

Curious where you guys order yours?

Looking for products like msten, SD, methadrol, super DMZ, etc.

Orbit is pretty good from a selection and price standpoint. I've used them before and their service was good.

Orbit is pretty good from a selection and price standpoint. I've used them before and their service was good.

Any current discount codes?? :)

Lockout is good too. I don't have any Orbit codes, but their Facebook page says 10% off for code "social" not sure if it's up to date or works though.

Legendary seems the best

Lockout is good too. I don't have any Orbit codes, but their Facebook page says 10% off for code "social" not sure if it's up to date or works though.
Make sure you use SOCIAL in all caps.

I must admit guys, I've always been skeptical of "prohormones." Are there any out there which actually work or could be used in conjunction with AAS?

IML Gear Cream!
My normal go-to is IML or BSL... IML is moving and are down right now and BSL is just getting more and more expensive..

Curious where you guys order yours?

Looking for products like msten, SD, methadrol, super DMZ, etc.

Lockout and first of all, you ain't finding SD anywhere. If you do, the site/vebndor is a fucking moron

I must admit guys, I've always been skeptical of "prohormones." Are there any out there which actually work or could be used in conjunction with AAS?
HI is logging SDMZ3 with test and npp I believe. I'm gonna give it a go in a couple of weeks instead of dbol.

Have you ever ran Epistane at 60mg? It's fantastic. Halo is like drinking 3 key stone lights aka doesn't do shit IMO

Nutrition arsenal .. has everything and is really cheap

HI is logging SDMZ3 with test and npp I believe. I'm gonna give it a go in a couple of weeks instead of dbol.

Interesting

i have never had a pro hormone that did not work they work better than any steroid faster,dryer etc .but there is all ways a but you can only take them for short period of time and this game is a long race not a sprint.

I ran a 6 week cycle of Helladrol from Mr Supps. Had great results. Super pumps even picking up the dog bowl. Had to run taurine for the back pumps and got headaches as well. I gained 10lbs of muscle and kept most of it when i was done. Ran a mild PCT with it. All from Mr Supps. They have great Thursday sales on Facebook and on the site. If you don't have access to AAS i would rather run a PH then natty IMO

60mg? 100-120 is that fire bud.

Holy Shit man. 80mg is the highest I had ever heard about, and that is higher than most logs you'll find too. 50mg/day was fantastic for me. BP was up a bit though. I think I'd have a stroke or shit out my liver at 120mg... But you never know until you try?

Get Shredded!
Lots of good PH options... In fact many of them are mis categorized and are actually active compounds..

Msten, DMZ, M1A, trestabol, epistane, dienozone, and many more are fantastic...

Back