• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Massive amounts of EQ!

technique88

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Call me crazy, but I won't care...

I wanted to "experiment" on myself this cycle by pushing my doses to abusive levels. This isn't something I want to make a habit of, however, I wanted to give it a try just this once.

I read an interesting article posted by another member on this board (hint: he looks great wearing just a sock...) about running EQ at extremely high doses. I was very intrigued by this write up and decided to try it. I was not experiencing any side effects what so ever from EQ so I ramped it up slowly to 2g a week.

Layout was as follows:

Test E: 1g/ week for 20 weeks
EQ:
Week 3-4: 500mg
Week 5-6: 750mg
Week 7-10: 1g
Week 11: 1.2g
Week 12: 1.4g
Week 13: 1.8g
Week 14-20: 2g

Conclusion:

AMAZING! I truly love every second of high dosed EQ. My body is taking shape in ways I never thought could happen. Also, the muscle I am packing on just screams quality. Even at such a high dose, the effects are still mild, but definitely a lot more profound.

If you can get your hands on some high concentration EQ, you feel a little crazy, and would like to give it a try, I highly recommend it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey I look good in a sock too ya know ;)

Cool little "experiment" glad it worked out for ya. I've yet to give EQ a run for it's money yet.

I'd love to test out a high dose EQ run, but test alone kicks my reds/H&H up enough that I have to draw off blood every 3 months or so. I'd hate to think what some EQ would do.

Can you be more specific on your great results? Is EQ at those dosages a massive bulking agent?

IML Gear Cream!
I will find that article a little later and post it. As for pictures, I don't have any great ones but I can tKe some and post. Blood work is below, this was taken mid cycle week 11 I think. I had recent ones done but I can't seem to find it anywhere, but I will tell you the results are not much different. I think the only real big change was my RBCs were slightly more elevated and my estrogen was 63 or something. BTW, I am taking 12.5mg of exemestane.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399591366.139106.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399591381.509724.jpg

As for results, and sorry I didn't expand on this, it is great in putting on quality muscle and definitely changing the "shape" of my muscles. I'm getting a more freaky look. Prior to this cycle I've genetically been a puffy power lifting look. EQ is giving putting me in the direction of a more body building vascular look. I don't cycle often, so I know how my body is naturally. I've been extremely lean naturally, bulky, an even over weight. My first cycle of test definitely leaned me out, but this cycle with EQ is giving me a different "look" it's kind of hard to explain. I won't say it's a good bulking agent, but then again I'm not dieting to bulk. I've been on a recomp diet. All last year I did some powerlifting so got into te terrible habit of eating everything in sight. I got kind of fat and lost some shape but I was 245 and really really strong. I guess below I can post some progress...the pictures aren't that great though.

Before cycle in January:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399591736.062922.jpg

During cycle:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399591765.662781.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399591783.422154.jpg

I forgot mention that last year when I was doing some hobby powerlifting and was heavy I wasn't on cycle. I started cycle mid january

Holy smokes dude I can see a big difference... Pecs and lats more definined.. V taper more distinct... Did you keep measurements?

Eat. Lift. Sleep. Repeat.

I'd love to test out a high dose EQ run, but test alone kicks my reds/H&H up enough that I have to draw off blood every 3 months or so. I'd hate to think what some EQ would do.

You can give whole blood every 6 weeks IIRC. or double red every 16 weeks.

Nice job bro....thanks for sharing!

Holy smokes dude I can see a big difference... Pecs and lats more definined.. V taper more distinct... Did you keep measurements?

Eat. Lift. Sleep. Repeat.

The only measurements I have are prior to cycle my arms were 17" and now they are 18" but significantly leaner and more defined. Also, my waist went from 38 to 33".

This is the article Slappy posted earlier in his thread. Not really any "scientific" proof, but it inspired me to give it a try.

Last edited:
Get Shredded!
I would be watching my RBCs which you are with bloodwork. Have you done EQ with test at a decent dosage? How'd they compare? I just wonder if 2 grams of EQ vs. 1 g of EQ and 1g of test would look.

I have never ran EQ higher than 900mg , but after using it for years my honest opinion is that it is just wastes valuable space in your syringe barrel.

have always ran it 16 - 20 weeks with either test/deca or test/tren/mast ...

RBC goes thru the fukin roof and for gains - it just disappoints .

Interesting experiment .... I was looking at a 900-1200mg run... Don't think I'd push it as far as you. Good results! Diet must have been dialed in well

EQ is by far one of my fav bulking agents. I have made some real quality gains in my life running this usually with high test (gram) .... and either deca or tren. A nice oral like dbol is cool too for a big bulk. Gotta run this stuff for no less than 12 weeks due to its long half life. I ran it for 20.

Cool experiment but IMHO .... that was a lot of EQ to take and it makes me think .... it might have been a waste of EQ. But let me reserve my opinion until I ask a few questions.

If I missed this I apologize .... but had you ever done EQ before? Like at "regular" doses of 400 or 600 a week? If YES .... did you really notice any difference between say 400-600 and doing 1g???

QZ

EQ is by far one of my fav bulking agents. I have made some real quality gains in my life running this usually with high test (gram) .... and either deca or tren. A nice oral like dbol is cool too for a big bulk. Gotta run this stuff for no less than 12 weeks due to its long half life. I ran it for 20.

Cool experiment but IMHO .... that was a lot of EQ to take and it makes me think .... it might have been a waste of EQ. But let me reserve my opinion until I ask a few questions.

If I missed this I apologize .... but had you ever done EQ before? Like at "regular" doses of 400 or 600 a week? If YES .... did you really notice any difference between say 400-600 and doing 1g???

QZ

This is my first EQ run so I don't have a normal run to compare it too. I did taper up, starting at 500mg. I did sit at a gram for a couple of weeks and honestly, I like 2g better. However! 1g is definitely sufficient.

I only cranked it up because of 3 reasons:

1) blood work permitted me to
2) I have ZERO negative side effects
3) I am an overkill mother fucker ;)

Here is another picture before cycle when I was on a nasty dirty powerlifting binge:

u4ehe8um.jpg

Here is current: you can see I lost a lot because my skin is still a little loose, hopefully will some even more superior dieting that will tighten quickly.

e5esedeg.jpg

Any tips for tightening the skin, or does that just take time?

Last edited:
i have ran eq at 600mg up to 1g and havent noticed a big difference. to me it seemed to work a little but for the amount of oil goin in, to me it was not worth it. but everyone reacts different to it.

i have ran eq at 600mg up to 1g and havent noticed a big difference. to me it seemed to work a little but for the amount of oil goin in, to me it was not worth it. but everyone reacts different to it.

I have 600mg/mL EQ. If I didn't get my hands on that concentration I probably would have never ran it that high.

Tech, before cycle you looked, well....you know lol. But it's obvious that you busted your balls here too. Good job bro. I think this thread has effectively convinced me though that eq is not for me. Other than maybe 300mg wk under a long tren cycle so I can fucking breath!!!

Tech, before cycle you looked, well....you know lol. But it's obvious that you busted your balls here too. Good job bro. I think this thread has effectively convinced me though that eq is not for me. Other than maybe 300mg wk under a long tren cycle so I can fucking breath!!!

Appreciate the compliment bro, and yes you can say it...I got fucking fat! Haha

I definitely busted my ass this cycle and never again will I go on the see food diet.

I can see how you feel EQ is not for you, and like I mentioned in my previous post an should have said more, if I didn't get my hands on high concentrated EQ, I would have never cranked it. A good friend hooked me up with a ton of EQ for extremely cheap so I figured what the hell?

That 400mg EQ would be tempting.... Wow never heard of legit EQ that high, I'm guessing private source :winkfinger:

Back