• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

muscle booster

ironborn34

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I tried. a new source recently called mucle booster. were running a badassed promo, prop for $13,cyp$18,deca$18. they were attentive and awesome. that is untiil after i ordered. all my gear came 17 vials.6prrop,6 cyp,3 sust,2deca. all of the cyp has crashed, not normal crashed but it looks like tiny chrystal hairs in it. half thee prop crashed abd has the worst pip i ever felt. i can handle pip but not 6 day pip with kknnots. was wondering if anyone else tried them annd what was your experience. not expectinng money back but would like to prevent anyonee else from having the same experience. i don't think theyr scammers, i think they just suck at what they do.

Stop trying to buy the cheapest shit ever made noobs! If a price sounds too good to be true it is! Shop for quality not price.

Only noob to this forum, i. usuallly stick with balkan most of my test,norma for deca,march or dragon for orals but like to find an awesome surprise here and there. that's how i found kodiak queen,bargain shopping, now its my ug dom go to to supplemeent my pharma stash. the worst thing with this dick is he answered all my emails in a few hrs until i had trouble and now maybe he will in 3 or 4 days. don't make sense cause he only got $250 that is nothing,why not at least try to make it right. he sells dragon products too, I'm skeptical tho cause of how he's acting and he's not a verified distributer.

Back