• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cock blocked by 130lb stud....

KajunKimura

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Full Jew hook nose going on. You can tell he's in the friend zone, but he keeps giving me that look bc I'm trying to smash this chick.

My test e has kicked in, so I need to buy a prostitute or beat my dick like it owes me money. Decisions...

Full Jew hook nose going on. You can tell he's in the friend zone, but he keeps giving me that look bc I'm trying to smash this chick.

My test e has kicked in, so I need to buy a prostitute or beat my dick like it owes me money. Decisions...

Get her number and give it to me so I can fuck her and tell you how warm her pussy was.

Jk. Well, kinda. But why don't you just take some tren suspension and smash him behind chilis?

Plus, you're a fighter. I'm sure you could man handle his ass with ease

As a fighter, I've learned to channel my aggression. I could easily hip toss this fool and fuck up his whole week, but I would look like the stereotypical douche fighter. I prefer to smile at people now and let them move first.

I also respect women more in my old age. If this would have happened in college, shit would have gotten real lol.

As a fighter, I've learned to channel my aggression. I could easily hip toss this fool and fuck up his whole week, but I would look like the stereotypical douche fighter. I prefer to smile at people now and let them move first.

I also respect women more in my old age. If this would have happened in college, shit would have gotten real lol.

I wish I could find a boxing gym or some sort of mma gym to help teach me how to fight. I've always pushed being out of my comfort zone and I think that's the first place that'd do it. What do you think?

I've always admired kick boxing, matter of fact, going to watch some vids now, Christ those guys will straight fuck you up

I wish I could find a boxing gym or some sort of mma gym to help teach me how to fight. I've always pushed being out of my comfort zone and I think that's the first place that'd do it. What do you think?

I've always admired kick boxing, matter of fact, going to watch some vids now, Christ those guys will straight fuck you up

Mma and jiujitsu changed my life

It's what I did. I went in the army at 144lbs of vagina. I'm now at 180 and an accomplished muay thai fighter. I've trained with Tiger in Phuket and met great fighters along my way. I'm not the greatest in mma, but I always pushed myself beyond what I thought I was capable of in training.

Any one that asks me that question, I tell them go for it. Don't care how old. I've learned so much about myself along the way...

I envy you guys, straight up. That's my goal before the end of 2014

It's what I did. I went in the army at 144lbs of vagina. I'm now at 180 and an accomplished muay thai fighter. I've trained with Tiger in Phuket and met great fighters along my way. I'm not the greatest in mma, but I always pushed myself beyond what I thought I was capable of in training.

Any one that asks me that question, I tell them go for it. Don't care how old. I've learned so much about myself along the way...

Solid. Was in the marines myself. That's fuckin awesome man, repped

I wouldn't particularly suggest Muay Thai off the bat, at least sparring. The sport is vicious, more so than MMA.

I wouldn't particularly suggest Muay Thai off the bat, at least sparring. The sport is vicious, more so than MMA.

Checkout fight land Thai on YouTube. Yeah, who knows, I've always been a dive in first person, for better or worse

Checkout fight land Thai on YouTube. Yeah, who knows, I've always been a dive in first person, for better or worse

I may have seen it, not sure. Will check it out when I get home. I accidentally found Muay Thai, well I should say it found me. After 6 years of training and fights, I tried MMA and learned that it was a completely different beast. That's when I started bjj. Muay Thai put me in sits that I never thought I would be in. I was a frail kid growing up. All of a sudden I could chop down grown men with leg kicks. It was surreal.

I may have seen it, not sure. Will check it out when I get home. I accidentally found Muay Thai, well I should say it found me. After 6 years of training and fights, I tried MMA and learned that it was a completely different beast. That's when I started bjj. Muay Thai put me in sits that I never thought I would be in. I was a frail kid growing up. All of a sudden I could chop down grown men with leg kicks. It was surreal.

If you can send any useful info
Or vids my way on Muay Thai please do it. I'd appreciate it

Haha I'm an open book when it comes to muay Thai. Not so much other arts. I'll try to link some vids that helped when I started out....if they're still in YouTube.

I was never able to learn jack diddly shit from videos. Gunfu, tae Keon do, karate, Krav Maga,jujutsu - I have always needed in my face instruction to 'get it'. The closest I came to not need live instruction was jeet kun do, but even then, Dan Inosanto had to correct certain things.

Last edited:
I was never able to learn jack diddly shit from videos. Gunfu, tae Keon do, karate, Krav Maga,jujutsu - I have always needed in my face instruction to 'get it'. The closest I came to not need live instruction was jeet kun do, but even then, Dan Inosanto had to correct certain things.

I got small technique tips through videos and then tried them in training. If they didn't work out or didn't feel right, I would throw them out. When I started out, we didn't have a real coach. We kind of coached each other for the first 6 months or so, so the videos and DVDs came in handy.

I'm going to Thailand for three weeks this fall; is it true I can get a blow job from the ladybois for $5?

Very much so haha. I think it was like 100 baht, so about $4 or something. Thailand is a beautiful country, but hot as all fuck. I used to love waking up and going on jogs in the mornings. So peaceful.

Be sure to read up on everything about being a farang in Thailand. Make sure you're up to date on all immunizations as well.

Jeff you got that shit bro. Ima start trainin myself. I already have the wrestling down. I need to work on boxin and bjj.

Get Shredded!

Do both.

Back