• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

cut cycle

tom999

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
hi,can someone tell me what is best oral steroid for cutting,im 20 years old ,6 feet tall and 187 lbs,been training for about two years now, bf% around 12-13. i want to get down to 6-7 body fat,i dont want to cut without steroids because i dont want risk losing my muscles;).

You need a couple more years under you belt.

Get your diet in check and you'll be good to go

Hydroxycut.. It's legit!

jk..

Honestly man, being lean and taking a cutting agent.. You're gonna lose muscle if you're not eating right, or not on some type of AAS to help maintain muscle while cutting. I just said this in another thread, a lot more goes into then just popping a magical pill.

Hydroxycut.. It's legit!

jk..

Honestly man, being lean and taking a cutting agent.. You're gonna lose muscle if you're not eating right, or not on some type of AAS to help maintain muscle while cutting. I just said this in another thread, a lot more goes into then just popping a magical pill.
BRO!!! Your turning into a little post whore aren't ya lol j/k bro. Your giving out good info. As for the OP, me personally I like tunavar and chickenbol

BRO!!! Your turning into a little post whore aren't ya lol j/k bro. Your giving out good info. As for the OP, me personally I like tunavar and chickenbol

Tunavar is the shit. Don't go above 100mg daily though. One time I did 150mg preworkout and walked out with mercury poisoning, I was like "du fuq?"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lmao.. Trying to become more apart of the community, figured I'm gonna be staying awhile.. Might as well make myself comfy. hahaha

Winstrol, take 500mg ED for 16 weeks.

You'll be fucking shredded bro!

IML Gear Cream!
Winstrol, take 500mg ED for 16 weeks.

You'll be fucking shredded bro!

Pffft, one gram winny every three hours. You'll be the most sick cunt shredded corpse on the planet.

Tunavar is the shit. Don't go above 100mg daily though. One time I did 150mg preworkout and walked out with mercury poisoning, I was like "du fuq?"

yeah don't ever take tunavar pre workout. I did it once and was pissing outta my ass in the middle of a set

yeah don't ever take tunavar pre workout. I did it once and was pissing outta my ass in the middle of a set

Been there, pissed on that.

Holy fuck you can tell its getting warm outside..... you can almost anticipate the flood that is coming.

Back