• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Winstrol or Dbol

drake4080

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have a little experience with steroids, but I'm just getting back into it. I am already pretty thin, and I know winstrol is more for cutting, I have heard dbol you get lots f water retention and don't keep much gains, or avanar, but I think I want something more powerful. oral only please.

I just want to make sure if I take dbol I won't lose my gains, because I don't have much experience with dbol

What's with all of the oral only cycles lately? Is pinning that bad?

Good call. I recommend at least 1000mg per week.

Warrior

LMFAO.. DYING!

Oh man.. When you said you had oral test I almost died laughing.

Don't go with Tren man, You'll do it for 2 weeks and stop. Stick with injectable Test, depending on how you wanna pin.. Stick with long esters and do a longer cycle. Dbol is fine to take with it, do Dbol for 4-5 weeks and do another oral compound if you want. But like warrior said.. Get an AI, I made the mistake and got bloated as fuck. I'm good now, I got Exemestane and it worked perfectly. Still a little bloated, but way better.

What experience do you have with aas. From the sound of it I don't think tren would be a good idea.

If you're gonna go with Test though, do a Test E, and Deca cycle.. I've made a ton of gains on this cycle so far. Deca is a wet compound so you'll gain some water weight, but like I said above get yourself some Exemestane to go along with it.

But in all honesty bro, you should really read up and study the compounds you're gonna take. You'll need a PCT and possibly something during incase you start getting gyno. There's WAY more to it then just pinning yourself and getting swolled the fuck up.

If you're gonna go with Test though, do a Test E, and Deca cycle.. I've made a ton of gains on this cycle so far. Deca is a wet compound so you'll gain some water weight, but like I said above get yourself some Exemestane to go along with it.

But in all honesty bro, you should really read up and study the compounds you're gonna take. You'll need a PCT and possibly something during incase you start getting gyno. There's WAY more to it then just pinning yourself and getting swolled the fuck up.
^^^^THIS. You should really just do a little more research then get your gear bro

Not that I'm a fan of the practice, Mike Arnold has a good article on oral only cycles for beginners.

I'll try to find the link..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please post status updates on the gram of tren you plan on running.

Warriors on a roll in this thread!

I almost couldn't contain myself.

1. Dbol only
2. Was told twice to run test as a base
3. Said he had test pills.
4. After receiving injectable test advise, says ok I'll get tren.

Why are people allergic to reading?
Why do people ask for advise the not heed it or argue about it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please tell me this is a troll post please...

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

I have a little experience with steroids, but I'm just getting back into it. I am already pretty thin, and I know winstrol is more for cutting, I have heard dbol you get lots f water retention and don't keep much gains, or avanar, but I think I want something more powerful. oral only please.

You should do tbol at 60mg per day. Its cheap and you'll get faking joocy mate ;)

Back