• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

I need some tips.

McGuim

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello, I am completely sedentary and can not run 1km without getting out of breath and having to stop. Is there any drug that can help me regain the ability to run?

I never cycled and I'm reading the forum without stopping looking. If anyone can refer me to the topic with this information or at least tell me the name of the drugs that I look for.

Thanks in advance.

This is probably a trolling... But I think it's funny that in Brazil being out of shape, exaggerated out of shape for a troll post, isn't being able to run 1km. Most of the U.S. couldn't run 1/2 a km. lol

And bro, if you aren't joking just start off walking as far as you can. Keep increasing it until you can jog, then run. It's not about drugs bro. It's about effort.

When I get back into running, I start slow and build up every time I run. You also have to get a pattern with your breathing. Let me know if you need any advice. Imo, you don't need drugs to run. It's silly. I'd never did long distance running until I joined the Army at 17. My final 2 mile was 10:07. Running is about 95% mental.

Not trolling, I really can not run. I train BJJ with no problems, but on the street I can not run 1km. It's sad but true. I'm not out of shape, I have 1.90, 95kg and only 9% body fat. What make the condition more sad.

Thanks for the replies, I'll research the EPO and see if I can find some training of breath I still have not done.

Thank you for your attention

kermit-bike.gif

My big ass doesn't run, but maybe you should look into a program like "Couch to 5k".

Warrior

I did this and another program right before the fire academy because I never ran. I can say it worked pretty good bc I was in better shape then most.

IML Gear Cream!
If u r that out of shape...no drugs will help............I used to run 5 and 10Ks................need to be patient and start slow to work up the pace....what ever time you've been out of shape,will take the same usually too get back in........hint....cross train!

Back