• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

pastor russ

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am 58 years old and have been lifting since the mid 1970's
I am the strength and conditioning coach and team chaplain for football at the high school I teach at. ( I also pastor a local church)
When I started lifting I was 5' 11" and weighed 150lbs. with 11" arms and a 90 lb. bench press.
I now weigh 215 lbs. with around 17" arms and a 320 lb. bench press raw , 450 lb. deadlift, etc. I am the father of nine children, 6 of whom are legally adopted. 12 grandchildren with one on the way and a great grand child on the way.
Life is good and I love lifting.

Thanks for the welcome! I love you image of Jon Pol. Maybe the greatest all around strongman ever!

Welcome aboard Pastor!

Welcome! And if it's not too much trouble, please pray that my next cycle is better than this one.

In reply to your question. I have just finished a 6 week cycle with Epistane and it was great! (first time with prohormones) Tremendous pumps, Alpha male - Apex predator feeling all the time gained 20 lbs. on my bench press and 40 on my dead lift with almost no sides. Dosed at 30,30,40,40,50,50. Not sure if this makes me natural or not.

Back