• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

PSA: Weekend Warrior Notice

R3psForJ3sus

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Attention ASF Members. Be on the lookout for young males possibly 16-20 years of age asking about oral only cycles/prohormone runs. As summer approaches we must inform the mighty heavy about this dilemma and give someone a ban hammer and let them loose. Something about warmer weather brings the curlmonkeys slithering like a pack of bodacious beavers to AAS interwebs in hopes of getting swole as fack. Be on high alert. The threads have already started ("DBOL only Helpz Pls Guys srs Tits hurt guys") , my calculations have theorized a quadrupling of these thundercunts and the mighty banhammer must be READY! :paddle:

Hey guize, I have anyvar and dbils. I want to run an oral only cycle. I can't hide the needles and don't want to use them. Also I don't want to get too big.
I am actually on my second week of 30mg anyvar and 20mg dbils. I switch between anyvar and dbils every other day to help my liver. Wud this cycle ned PCT?

After the first week you will definitely notice your jaw line is more defined and you will feel more alpha.

mah gawd this dbils...

ysaIHux.gif

Stupid thread.

Let them ask questions without you being judge, jury and executioner. You don't know everything about AAS. Everyone has to learn.

Negged.

Hey guize, I have anyvar and dbils. I want to run an oral only cycle. I can't hide the needles and don't want to use them. Also I don't want to get too big.
I am actually on my second week of 30mg anyvar and 20mg dbils. I switch between anyvar and dbils every other day to help my liver. Wud this cycle ned PCT?

Hey Joe....It wouldn't hurt to read a little about using more than one 17-alpha-alkylated steroid at a time, in terms of liver levels...
[h=3][/h]

Fuck them, let the know it all little bastards eat their orals all they want. They won't listen anyway and sources make a killing this time of year shipping pills.
Supply and demand.

It is as I feared.:( He has infiltrated every level of ASF moderation, he has now even got warrior ! CUSTOM SAVE USSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

XYZ is actually a very knowledgeable guy. He just likes to troll the fuck out of whoever takes the bait ;)Warrior
I second that. He has been nothing short of extremely helpful to me.

Fuck them, let the know it all little bastards eat their orals all they want. They won't listen anyway and sources make a killing this time of year shipping pills. Supply and demand.
Sources should put together a zyzz cycle package llolololololol.....they could charge whatever they wanted and these fags would buy it.

Hey Joe....It wouldn't hurt to read a little about using more than one 17-alpha-alkylated steroid at a time, in terms of liver levels...
[h=3][/h]

Charley I have read on about 4 different boards and many respected vets said that because I alternate the oral steroid, it allows my liver to heal. I am mostly wondering about the PCT

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
Sources should put together a zyzz cycle package llolololololol.....they could charge whatever they wanted and these fags would buy it.

Oral Tren some bunk dbol and a walmart natural test booster LOL. Would be sold out in seconds

Tren ace, test prop, gobble down some ecstacy and snort some lines off a stripper and your well on your way to zyzz greatness

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Tren ace, test prop, gobble down some ecstacy and snort some lines off a stripper and your well on your way to zyzz greatness Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
No injectables dumbass.....pfffft come on bro

Charley I have read on about 4 different boards and many respected vets said that because I alternate the oral steroid, it allows my liver to heal. I am mostly wondering about the PCT

So you run two different orals in an 8 week span? Changing the compound after 4 weeks time?

Z his first post was a joke... Pretty sure he is joking lol..

XYZ, you obviously do not understand how oral steroids work. If I use the oral steroid for 4 weeks straight that gives it "build" up time which will hurt my liver. Now if I switch between the two during a 8 week peroid, it will only really cause 4 weeks of damage.

Reps, this is not a joke. I am already on week 2. I am thinking about adding in tbol, because of another poster who said he had GREAT results.

Should i use pct? Other boards said oral steroids won't shut me down.

Omg like a memorizing Pendulum

Holy shit those are real....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Back