• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

looking for a sponsor

sdawg333

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have looked and on a few guys, and haven't heard anything back. I'm looking for something affective I can purchase, being as I'm new, I just want some advice on what product to get, because I am very interested in buying some. thanks

sorry I felt like this sounded a little bit like that.. I didn't mean it like that so I'm sorry if that's how it came off. just needing some help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Inside joke man. If Majere wasnt sleeping in a Motel 6 with a Backpage girl right now he would have been the one to say it.;)

does anyone know of anyone? just need a good supplier I can trust to get me what would be best, so if you know thanks for any help!

I have a Backpage girl that "only do this for you because you're such a hotty" it's a great "massage" at 3am

IML Gear Cream!
I pmd some. it would be all in cash right? I don't have a credit card haha

sorry! I did nt mean to get on your bad side and I will. thank you

Get Shredded!
I don't like where this thread is heading.

OP you've been given some helpful tips, do some research and deal with your questions in an appropriate manner.

Da Captain has spoken, now start listening!!

I erased everything i wrote just now and decided to sum it up saying everything you want to know is a few clicks away just read up.

Back