• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Got a compliment today

Smokey3

Piece of Shit
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I was in the street staring into a store window when this old guy walks up to me.
He looked like he used to be an iron worker or something. Anyway, he looks me up
and down and says in a New York accent: "Jesus....you're a big bastard!" Then he just
walks away.

Made my day. srs :D

Did you say "I don't even lift." ?

I use it every time. And reps to that guy haha

That's a real feel good moment.

watch out he may be preflirting
attachment.php

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    5.3 KB · Views: 156
its always nice when out and about to have some random person compliment your physique or appearance. it makes all that money, time, and effort soooo worth it:winkfinger:

You sure he wasn't just expressing the degree to which he thought you were a bastard?

I often get comments.. But they usually consist of, dude.. you're big as fuck, what kinda roids you taking? lol, I used to always wanna stay natty.. Now I can't even be mad when people bring it up. haha

IML Gear Cream!
I often get comments.. But they usually consist of, dude.. you're big as fuck, what kinda roids you taking? lol, I used to always wanna stay natty.. Now I can't even be mad when people bring it up. haha

LLOLLOLLO.......silly boy.

I never wanted to be natty. I was trying to get an AAS hookup at age 18. Fortunately it didn't happen for 3 more years.

LLOLLOLLO.......silly boy.

I never wanted to be natty. I was trying to get an AAS hookup at age 18. Fortunately it didn't happen for 3 more years.

I'll never go back that's for sure. lol

Def the bigger I get the less I give a fuck.. I never thought I'd grow so quick, it's def addicting. lol, granted I was a big dude before hand, it's just a boost to help out.

Def the bigger I get the less I give a fuck.. I never thought I'd grow so quick, it's def addicting. lol, granted I was a big dude before hand, it's just a boost to help out.

Same and it feels great. Normally I give a shit, too much in fact, but you just kinda start to feel like the man and not give a fuck. Definitely happiest I've ever been.

guys.....I was the one who got the compliment today. Juss sayin :coffee:

guys.....I was the one who got the compliment today. Juss sayin :coffee:

LMFAO.. Def just spit my p28 bread and peanut butter out after reading that. Hahahaha

God fucking damn it jas101!!!

I have been going back and forth with smokey3 about "dat dere cell tech" for weeks. And you fucking say it before I can.
If I wasn't on tapatalk....

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

God fucking damn it jas101!!!

I have been going back and forth with smokey3 about "dat dere cell tech" for weeks. And you fucking say it before I can.
If I wasn't on tapatalk....

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

My bad brah! I was waiting for ya and I was finally like I can't take it anymore. I love it mane! My next thread is gonna be titled "critique my next cycle" cycle will be, weeks 1-12 dat dere cell Tech.

No exchange of digits? Negged....... he could have been the rich old gay that makes your yacht dreams cum true.

Back