• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Need help

hulk 78

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I work 10 hours a day mon thru friday the problem is i can only eat one time at work so its hard to get 5 meals a day every 3 hours how can i get all my protein for the day

Sent from my LG-L38C using Tapatalk 2

Could u eat a,meal right when ur about to walk in to ur( like literally eat in ur car) eat ur meal at work. Eat another right wheb u clock out from work. Then the last to immediately when u wake up and before bed. U meal prep right???

Unless u can pre blend food and have shakes : protein powder,oats,olive oil,egg whites, fruits,cottage cheese (endless options of food you get the idea).

What kind of work? Can you carry snacks in your pockets. Make your own protein bars with protein powder, oat, honey, raisins, etc. Try to fit the bulk of your macros in your 3 meals and snack when you can.

What kind of work? Can you carry snacks in your pockets. Make your own protein bars with protein powder, oat, honey, raisins, etc. Try to fit the bulk of your macros in your 3 meals and snack when you can.

I totally carry snacks in my pockets. Don't you?

Attachments

• Napoleon Dynamite (19 of 117).jpg
    Napoleon Dynamite (19 of 117).jpg
    354.8 KB · Views: 14
I'm a diesel mechanic that works on commission, so I fell your pain. If I'm not working on a truck, I'm not getting paid. I usually have one big meal for lunch and keep my toolbox stocked with almonds and Met-RX Big 100 bars. While I'm home, I'm constantly grazing lol

eat right before. eat on break. eat on lunch. eat right after.
easy as ever.... tupperware or bags.

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks for the replies i drink protein shake in the morning then eat at lunch then protein shake after work i weigh 185 should i consume more than 185 grams of protein?

fuck ya! it differs obvi depending on your diet, but most would say 1.5 to 2 grams per lb body wieght

- - - Updated - - -

my little bit of bro science for you

Total calories/macros are much more important than meal timing.

Just make sure you hit your totals.

Warrior

Yes sir. For the majority of people as long as you have hit your goal macros by the time your head hits the pillow you are good to go..doesn't matter if it's within 2 hours or 20.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the replies i drink protein shake in the morning then eat at lunch then protein shake after work i weigh 185 should i consume more than 185 grams of protein?Sent from my LG-L38C using Tapatalk 2
Yeah you need more grams of protein. In a pinch i rely on those cottage cheese paks and those tuna salad kits.

anyone ever tried this 1000 calorie shakes?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

So at 185 i been drinking 1 gram per pound so maybe 2 grams per pound i dnt want to gain a lot of weight just lean ripped look

Back