• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First cycle....here we go.

Triad

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys.

First, a little about me:

Height: 5'9
Weight: ~192lbs

Have been lifting seriously and paying close attention to my diet for the last 7 years. Although my appearance might not reflect this (because of bad genetics, small frame), lifting has been my absolute passion during this time. But my progress has plateaued over the last 12-18 months despite periodically tweaking my diet, training and otherwise trying to find an edge. I want to make gains again but i feel my natural potential is about sapped.

I'm not ready for that to happen and that's why I'm here.

My strength is decent for my weight but probably small potatoes compared to most on here.

Bench-365
Full Squat-335x10 (No 1RM for me)

I just want you guys to know something about my training so here's an outline of my routine. Nothing really fancy here..mostly basic exercises with lots of sets and reps.

Monday

Chest
Flat bench 10x10. Start with 285lb, then 275, 265, 255, 245, 235, 225, 215, 205, 205. All sets to failure for 10 reps.
Incline DB press 4x10
Hammer Strength incline press 4x10

Biceps (Light...heavy arms on Saturday)
5x10 barbell curls
4x10 DB curls or preacher bench

Forearm and calf work, then cardio (Run 4 miles in 30 min or less)

Tuesday

Legs
Squats 4x10: 335lb, then 315, 295, 275. All for 10 reps. I decrease weight each set to stay at 10 reps.
Leg Press 5x12
hack squats 4x10
Leg curls 5x10
abs
Prowler

Wednesday

Shoulders
DB presses 5x10
Hammer Strength shoulder press 4x10
upright rows 4x10
lateral raises 4x10

Triceps (Light...Heavy arms on Saturday)
Nose Breakers 5x10
Dips or cable push downs 4x10

Forearm and calves then cardio (Run 4 miles in 30 minutes)

Thursday

Back
Deadlifts (Just started doing deads a few weeks ago so I'm fairly weak here). 5x10 Start with 315 and decrease as needed to stay at 10 reps.
Weighted pull ups 4x10
Seated rows 4x10
Hammer strength pull downs 4x10
Shrugs 5x10

abs then cardio (4 miles in 30 minutes or less)

Friday

Bench 5x5 with 305 or 5x3 with 315lb
Squats 4x20 each set to failure. (I feel my legs respond well to high reps.)
forearms
calves
Prowler

Saturday
Arms-same arm exercises as above with slightly heavier weight

Sunday

Cardio run 4 miles in 30 minutes or less

-Bench and squats are my favorite exercises so I do them twice per week.

-That's probably more cardio/running than most guys here but I enjoy it. Nothing beats a good running high. It also helps keep the midsection trim and my leg strength doesn't seem to suffer.

-As far as diet goes, I eat 5 meals a day with the occasional Muscle Milk or Designer Whey drink thrown in. Eat lots of eggs, chicken, greek yogurt, granola cereal, steak, etc. It could be better (i need more fruits and veggies) but I really don't think diet is my problem.

-I've been on TRT for the last 2.5 years and my dosage (Test C 100mg/week divided into 2 50mg shots) keeps my t levels between 650-800 . I have plenty of pharma grade test c on hand for a cycle. I've never done a "cycle" but several times I have supplemented my prescribed dose and had T levels in the low 4 digits (almost got kicked out of my Dr.'s practice after having to explain why my numbers were so high) so i know how my body responds to test.

Despite never using an AI, I've never had gyno issues, bad acne or any other symptoms associated with high estrogen. It's mostly because of this familiarity with test that I feel comfortable adding other compounds to my first cycle rather than going the test-only route that's usually recommended.

With that out of the way, here's what I had in mind for my first cycle:

Week 1-4 Tbol 40mg daily
Week 1-10 Test C 400mg/week (pharma grade)
Week 1-10 Deca 300mg/week
Week 1-10 Caber .5mg 2x/week

I also have adex on hand for any estrogen sides that show up.

My TRT should make the PCT relatively simple and I plan on resuming my therapeutic dose of test immediately following the cycle.

I've thought about gear for a long time and take this very seriously. Looking forward to hearing some feedback from the vets on here. I've mostly decided on doing this as my first cycle and, like some newbs, just want some assurance that it looks ok. (hey at least i'm honest). But I'd still be glad to hear any advice y'all might have regarding the gear or training, etc. (How do the dosages look?)

I know this place can be a shark tank for newbs so if y'all have to bust my balls that's part of the game.

I'm a good sport and plan on hanging around a while. :)

photo1234_zps44102bac.png

I am also liking what warrior has to say he knows his stuff. I am almost running the exact same damn thing. The difference is i'm running 500mg a week for 10 weeks. Reason i didn't run anything else is to track sides easy and i kinda follow the less is more KISS method. Ill be watching your updates since we are running the same thing.

Last edited:
Benching 365 and squats for sets of 10 x 335 while weighing in at 192 is pretty damn good. lol
good luck on your first cycle brother, it'll be a good one. TBol/test is my favorite. Just beware of the strength gains from the TBol. Watch those joints and tendons...

Good job building a nice solid base bro. Impressive lifts as well. Two things jump out initially, don't ever use muscle/monster milk again. That shit is poison. Also IMHO you should go one body part per day and destroy that bodypart 1000%.

As already stated drop the deca. I/we promise...its obvious you know what you are doing. You will make great gains on test alone. I would also extend your plans to 12 weeks. Things really start getting good around week 6.
On the shark tank subject....there is a difference between a noob who is trying to help us help him and a complete shit head who wants summer abs and is just seeking jutsification for making stupid choices and gets sand in his vagina when his retarded ideas get shit on. Believe me you are doing things the right way bro.

OK warrior and BTC... I trust you guys. I'll drop the deca and save it for next time.

Really appreciate the feedback from everyone.

OK warrior and BTC... I trust you guys. I'll drop the deca and save it for next time.

Really appreciate the feedback from everyone.

Deca is a 19-nor and is a bit much for a first run.

Standard rule of thumb is no more than 1 new compound per cycle. You've already got the tbol and you're quadrupling your test. That will be plenty.

Warrior

^^^^ plus some guys do real well on deca and some guys dont have a good time at all. Deca is its own animal with its own potential sides to worry about. Spend your first cycle having fun.

A great example of how to approach a first cycle.

a solid base with training and diet dialled in , no crazy high dosing and most importantly - the good sense to follow the advice given.

I cant believe the amount of fuckers that ask for their cycle to be critiqued - dont like what they hear ,then tell you to go fuck yourself and go gung-ho into that cycle anyway.
.its fuckin unreal,then 3 months later theres a sad face icon beside their " gyno help " thread.

:( Hi guys,i think i fugggged up .................

:jerkit:

Back