• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anyone use clearsky pharmacy and having a problem?

Solid G

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Been using clearsky pharmacy for awhile for my adex, clomid and t4, recently their website went down and i haven't been able to view their website or get into any type of contact with anyone. Anyone else use this pharmacy and do you know anything?

They are now clearskypharmacy.cc. So was their stuff g2g?

Yes deff, I ordered alpha pharma arimidex. I also orderd clomid by cipla. They have bulk order discounts that are the cheapest around. Deff GTG!

Domestic-Supply a sponsor here on ASF carries Alpha Pharma gear.

I use ReliableRx Pharmacy, so far they have been top notch for my HCG and ancillary needs. Best HCG I've ever used actually.

I use ReliableRx Pharmacy, so far they have been top notch for my HCG and ancillary needs. Best HCG I've ever used actually.

Any particular brand?

Any particular brand?
I was looking at there hcg. This is the first time i have looked at this website and was curious if the hcg is any good. well thats good to hear bc im looking to buy some. SteriodsForYou has Schering Hcg which i heard is great.

Back