• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Deca or Tren?

RileyD4

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just wanted to get opinions and thoughts on both ran with test and dbol.

i just want to maximize the most gains as possible. im all about the size! not trying to lean out as much.

any cycle advice or anything is appreciated!

That really depends man.. My second cycle is gonna be Test, Deca, Dbol, and T3..

I'm not sure I'm ready for Tren yet, reason being is the side effects freak me out. I know, I'm a pussy for saying that.. But I've heard some crazy shit about Tren. Funny because of my name I know. lol

Do you not care about any of that shit? If not.. Tren is def gonna be better for muscle then Deca.

You could also try NPP its a faster acting deca with somewhat similar effects of tren without the sides, I'm on it now and its great- i also love tren to tho..

You could also do a mix of the three.. I'm actually up in the air about what I'm doing. I want to stick with what I have already written up, but.. I found a mix last night ( I won't say the site, not sure on the rules of that..) but it's a combo of

Trenbolone Enanthate 100mg
Nandrolone Decanoate 200mg
​Testosterone Enanthate 200mg

So I may suck it up and stop being a bitch and just do it.

I kind of agree with both these guys. Tren is just too harsh man. 1000:1000 is insanity. Not the good insanity like "C4 is insane bro, it's even got a warning on the label!" I'm talking about the most notorious sides of any compound. Not to mention, it's damn near useless to start using it now when you can gain outrageous amounts of muscle from so many other compounds if you eat right. Arnold didn't have tren, and he turned out alright. However, if I was going to use deca, I would go NPP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I kind of agree with both these guys. Tren is just too harsh man. 1000:1000 is insanity. Not the good insanity like "C4 is insane bro, it's even got a warning on the label!" I'm talking about the most notorious sides of any compound. Not to mention, it's damn near useless to start using it now when you can gain outrageous amounts of muscle from so many other compounds if you eat right. Arnold didn't have tren, and he turned out alright. However, if I was going to use deca, I would go NPP.

Question about NPP.. I've heard a lot of things about users going limp while using that though. I've been on Deca for 5 weeks now, no sides from the test or deca (knock on wood), and I'm making great results besides the bloating. Any difference on why NPP does that? Or is that something that can happen with Deca also?

I can't eat on tren, I get crazy acid reflux..
I get some of that, especially with var. But I have a buddy of mine who gets wicked acid reflux with tren-e. To the point of throwing up. It gets so bad he can't sleep because of the heartburn. Why he continues, I don't have a clue LOL.

Question about NPP.. I've heard a lot of things about users going limp while using that though. I've been on Deca for 5 weeks now, no sides from the test or deca (knock on wood), and I'm making great results besides the bloating. Any difference on why NPP does that? Or is that something that can happen with Deca also?

It's called "Deca-dick," and you can research it pretty easily. It doesn't happen to everyone though.

I get some of that, especially with var. But I have a buddy of mine who gets wicked acid reflux with tren-e. To the point of throwing up. It gets so bad he can't sleep because of the heartburn. Why he continues, I don't have a clue LOL.

Pete Rubbish on youtube had a Tren cycle he documented on youtube, he said the same thing. Horrible Acid reflux, couldn't sleep.. But the gains were so crazy he just didn't give a fuck. Personally I couldn't deal with the insomnia part, I think that's where most guys get that irritability sides, and crazy thinking from. Ever been awake for 35 hours? Shit starts fucking with you. lol, I don't have that will power though for that shit. At least not yet!

I'm not sure I'm ready for Tren yet, reason being is the side effects freak me out. I know, I'm a pussy for saying that.. But I've heard some crazy shit about Tren. Funny because of my name I know. lol
If some calls you a pussy then they probably never tried tren. Tren is some serious stuff, don't take it lightly Depends on the person, the sides can range from mild to unbearable.

IML Gear Cream!

I just had to stop a cycle of tren and var. The acid reflux was so bad I got sick for a few days. I had sulfur burps that were sickening. The worst acid reflux EVER!!

MFL Rep....

That really depends man.. My second cycle is gonna be Test, Deca, Dbol, and T3..

Do you not care about any of that shit? If not.. Tren is def gonna be better for muscle then Deca.

Some people get next to zero sides. WHy T3 bro?

Some people get next to zero sides. WHy T3 bro?
My Metabolism has came to a complete hault due to some eating disorders I used to have. I figured I'd toss that in to help with too much of a fat gain. I've put on 14lbs so far with 7 more weeks to go. I figure I'll use that to just give myself a kick start. I don't care about gaining, but I usually feel pretty sluggish throughout the day. I was doing the ECA stack but I cycled off that because I was like immune to it after 8 weeks. lol

I love Tren-e but have to watch my dose and duration,along with BP..............gains vs. sides.everyone is different............tricky drug...have to find your own sweet spot............goodluck!

I've found that Proviron and Masteron help tremendously with the sides from tren. I will probably never do Tren without at least one of them (preferably masteron) to run along side. I love Masteron prop for every cycle. I believe it has amazing synergistic qualities primarily with test, NPP, deca and Tren. Amazing stuff.

I've found that Proviron and Masteron help tremendously with the sides from tren. I will probably never do Tren without at least one of them (preferably masteron) to run along side. I love Masteron prop for every cycle. I believe it has amazing synergistic qualities primarily with test, NPP, deca and Tren. Amazing stuff.

Agreed. Even though I haven't personally used mast, I can imagine the synergy running an androgen, an anabolic, and a dht and getting the full spectrum.

They're both completely different compounds, you'll use either or, or even both, depending on what your goals are. You can't really compare apples to oranges.

Tren for the win! I like NPP for lean bulking. I'm on the end of week 1 of Tren E, Mast E, Test E and I went all day without food til tonight. Have a hard time eating on Tren. Just kills the appetite. But look at the bright side, my mid section is leaning out already! lol

NPP is a tremendous compound. I personally find the results similar to Tren without the sides and I can run it longer. I do believe the ester attached to these compounds have a huge impact on how they work in our body. I know on paper it appears to be just a factor in maintains Bloods levels and such but the reality is that the human body is quite complex and small adjustments can have a much different effect on us individuals. My 2 cents on that.

NPP ran along side Test p and mast p is my favorite for sure. I'm actually interested in running a long ester version of this cycle in the future and compare results and blood levels.
To me, it actually takes a common "cutting" cycle and turns it into a "bulker". Esters do make a bit of a difference.

Get Shredded!
Did the high tren low test, terrible sides.

now on test 1050mg prop, 700mg tren ace, and 800 mast e.

can sleep great, no acid reflux, no night sweats, less aggression.

just my own experience.

Tren will always be king. If you are a man you will deal with the sides and make gains on a level no other compound can touch. On the other hand, I second NPP. Have never heard of someone not enjoying a relatively mild, diet on check, perfectly ran NPP cycle (also paired with afternoon knitting and naked surfing).

Tren sides are just not worth the hassle. Every cycle with tren got less exciting. Not my pref but haven't tried deca either.

Just seem like very different drugs. Interesting question, not like asking do you like dbol or

Tren is just a beast. Yes, it will def make you a beast, but it can be a beast itself. One of the more advanced drugs I've dealt with. Just my experience, but tren has been startling gains, I mean just not believing what you see in the mirror... But it has also given me panic attacks that blow any side to any oter drug out of he water for me. I can laugh now, but I remember waking up one night deep into a high dose tren cycle and being sure if I fell asleep my nose would clog up and I would stop breathing and die. I know you just invol. breath through your mouth but it didn't matter. Dropped the tren that day. It's funny now but it was very scary, not to sound like a little bitch, at the time.

Deca isn't going to match tren, if others say it can we can agree to disagree. Great drug, but not a beast maker. Tren is like a hot ass chick who always burns you. As bad as last time might have ended, like above, you go back... And tats testimony to how amazing it's results are.

Warrior raised a question about how many cycles you've run. I'd leave tren unless you have a good bit of exp. and some gym bros who are familiar with it. Just my 2 cents, some guys dot have issue 1 with tren and wonder WTF everyone else is bitching about, but most find it challenging, you earn your rewards with tren from my exp.

Definitely use NPP over Deca. Run high test, slowly crank te NPP as high as you can and keep your diet extremely clean and you will put on some quality muscle without any horrid sides.

My idea on cycling is that at the end of the day they are drugs...I always want to have a good time when I take drugs, not feel like shit.

Truthfully, test is what puts on the real muscle. Everything else is just some tastey icing. Diet hard, high test, you'll get what you want.

Anyways, I vote NPP.

I have to say I'm rather suprised by the responses to this thread . Op wants a basic mass cycle . Not worried about recomp or cutting . Also from the way he posts I would guess he is relatively new to this , maybe I'm wrong but it's a guess . One of the top all time mass cycles is test , deca and dbol . It is a time honored classic that has worked for decades . It is already documented that there is a special synergy between deca and dbol . Dan Duchaine stated if you can't grow on deca and dbol you're not going to grow on anything! If you add in test well you've really got something . Although tren can be used for anything it works best as a recomp or lean bulk . It also used with dbol or drol makes for a awesome bulk , I have done it and it was the strongest cycle I ever ran . But there is alot to running tren and unless you have at least 4 cycles under your belt I feel you would be better off running aomething else . I would recomend the test , deca and dbol for this op . As far as npp I am one of it's best fans and am runing it now . But for a classic bulk I go with deca . Deca will help you hold some water that npp won't and for a bulk that's good . Your joints are very well lubed and it will help you get stronger in those basic compound exersises you need to get big . Eat right , plenty of protein and carbs , rest alot and you easily could gain 20 or 30 lbs !

Back