• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Fuck test flu

River

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Pinned 1ml of some new T400 Sunday, about 4:00 yesterday afternoon started getting some PIP, body aches, and joint pain. By 10:00 last night I thought I'd been hit by a truck. I used to think test flu was a myth... Not anymore... Fuck test flu

nope I still get it too... crazy pip too.. I am worthless on days I pin, and hobble a few days after.. not much you can do about it either, some people say its the gear, some say its just not being used to the foreign substance in your body.... I lean towards the type of gear, type of oil used...

^^^^ x2 just for ahits and giggles guys try a different of gear that is known not give pip ....yea yea i know some people feel as tho theres always some kinda pip ...but if u limpin or in lot of pain try a switch up ....i been on gear for long time i mean years and used different gear and had pip and lots of pain with some gear and some as smooth as butter ....just my .02

I agree with the Sgt. By trial and error I have found some gear i just cannot use my body hates it. More than likely its the percentage of ba/bb they are using when brewing. Few extra percent of ba makes my ass feel like a horse kicked me for days. Could be wrong but my guess thats your problem. Hope you feel better

Funny thing is, last cycle I ran Bio-tech 400 @ 800/week, made great gains and never had the slightest irritation or signs of test flu, even though I was Leary of it since they use ethyl-oleate. This time I thought "Bio-tech 400... Hell yeah, last time was G2G" and I get PIP and test flu. lol
speaking of the BA/BB content being one sided... I was going to run a cycle of GP sustanon 270 and every one of the 3 shots I did felt like a 9mm to the glute...

Makes me wonder if they did what OP did and changed a few things to supposedly make it better and ended up making it worse then ever on some people... me being one of them. Could be a bad batch issue too who knows something seems odd though.
One possible remedy that might help is to try cooking off the alcohol in a pot if simmering water. Stick a needle in the top to vent.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

Back