• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The best SuperDMZ?

theCaptn'

HIV+
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Original, 2.0 or 3.0?

I'm leaning towards 2.0 cause I think 3.0 is going to be a little strong for my cut.

Advices please!

Have you considering just using M-sten? That's the route I'm going to go. I'm thinking I can stretch it out to 6 weeks with supports at 20-30 per day. I think it's a great compound for a cut/recomp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would say 2.0. I just finished a cycle of 3.0, it's some potent stuff. I got more sides from 3.0 than i using 2.0 More lethargy, and my temper was off the hook. lol I literally got no sides from 2.0

I would say 2.0. I just finished a cycle of 3.0, it's some potent stuff. I got more sides from 3.0 than i using 2.0 More lethargy, and my temper was off the hook. lol I literally got no sides from 2.0

Thanks bro that's what I thinking. Tren + dmz3 = blood spilt :lol:

Loved 2.0 when I ran my last cycle @ 3 caps a day for the first 4 weeks and last 4 weeks. Wasn't as strong as Dbol but good nonetheless, 3.0 looks interesting might have to give it a try in a few months on my next cycle. Had minimal sides while on it tiny amount of acne on back/chest but went away within a few days of going off.

Reviews suggest 1 cap dmz3 = 50ng anadrol

Back