• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Rich piana cycle theory -- your thoughts

nate172

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Rich Piana suggests changing compounds every 2-3 weeks. So if the first three weeks you ran deca, tren, and sust, the next 3 weeks you run 3 completely different compounds. His reason being that your body adjusts if you stick with the same compounds your whole cycle, and you begin to plateau in no time. For orals, he will run winny for a couple days, then anavar, then dbol, switching every 2 days. Also, he adds that you don't need to increase the dosages because your body doesn't adapt to the drug so it is constantly growing. Very intriguing to me, I would be interested to hear what you guys think.

Not flaming you or being a smartass just telling you what i think.

Looks like a clusterfuck.

I saw that video and I gotta say it seems a little outlandish to say the least, but hey who am I to question a monster like him? It obviously worked for him but I wouldn't try it personally.

Used to like his videos, some are legit and real, but wen he bullshits you, you know it and it's just awful

It's all a cover up form your government. The truth will be told when you're dead and gone.

Great advice I think for the most part. May change on the times, add a couple weeks in my opinion.

I tried a similar protocol last cycle.............solid logic,about not flooding receptors.........honestly,the mood swings and sides hard to manage.....baseline without a constant test compound will screw with you, as it did me.........gets expensive and yields are questionable....switched between 5 compounds,would have had better results with Test/Deca/Dbol run...

Thanks for feedback I'm about to cycle of tren and test and thought about a cocktail next time just to see what happens. I don't know if I can handle mood swings beyond what tren gives me. I'm a low key dude but last week a car drove through the cross walk I was in and I punched the window. No thought involved...I just punched it. The guy slammed on breaks and mad dogged me and I did the same and he drove off. This is not like me at all. Pretty funny but afterwards I was like "wow what did I just do?". Fuck him for almost hitting me :) tren is crazy sauce

Sent using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Oh and I will miss tren I'm two days from stopping and I already miss it :) I love u tren

Sent using Tapatalk

Back