• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Do you ever wish you could go back and re-do your earlier cycles?

nuttz51

I am a pothead
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I do

More knowledge = more gainzz

nope...A successful man will profit from his mistakes,and try them a different way.. And the truth of the matter is, no man is exempt from the rule that learning occurs through the recognition of trial and error..

I did 16 weeks of sten 3x a week. Grew like a weed. No pct! Wouldn't change a thing. But that was back in the early 90's! That's what we all did!

I would go back to 1990 and teach myself better form real early on and not to be a faggot noob and keep piling on the weight.

Better to regret the things you have done then regret the things you haven't done

My first 'real' cycle was wicked. Wouldn't change a thing. 5 weeks of Naposim's 35mg ED, 12 weeks of 600mg test-e, and 12 weeks of 450mg deca..... and no AI. I blew up like a balloon, lol.

I would just add hgh to every one.

IML Gear Cream!
My first 'real' cycle was wicked. Wouldn't change a thing. 5 weeks of Naposim's 35mg ED, 12 weeks of 600mg test-e, and 12 weeks of 450mg deca..... and no AI. I blew up like a balloon, lol.

Haha I remember my first test cycle I didn't run an AI and I was at 625 mg at the end and I remember stepping on the scale and I thought it was broke because I was up like 35 lbs in 12 weeks lmao. Gotta love water weight.

Back