• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Favorite brand of needles

River

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just wondering what is everyone's favorite brand of pins. I've always bought BD precision glides but recently bought a box of Terumos. Anyone have a preference?

My preference is as follows new,sharp,sterile and syringe must hold up to 3ccs.....

Preference is a strong word... I like the BD safety glide cause my lady thinks she's gonna stick herself.. Even the she's a nurse lol

Eat. Lift. Sleep. Repeat.

Terumo pins without question. BD feel dull in comparison to me.

FYI I am hoarding Terumos they are getting out of the syringe biz.

The one this hot nurse at my Docs office sticks in my toosh for my TRT dose! :) I'm always tempted to pull my pants down facing front. Can't remember the brand but the Costco ones?

IML Gear Cream!
Rx needles only. Because im rich. <--- srs /sarcasm

I'm using Terumo now. Anyone know which ones have the biggest finger flanges? srs

The one this hot nurse at my Docs office sticks in my toosh for my TRT dose! :) I'm always tempted to pull my pants down facing front. Can't remember the brand but the Costco ones?

Hot or not I would NOT let a nurse or doc shoot oil into me. They are the worse when it comes to injections.

A per the topic....Terumo, BD, Exel, whatever is sharp.

3cc BD syringe with 20g BD needle for the pull.
Switch out needle for a 25g Terumo for the push.

This is what I'll be doing for my first cycle anyway.

Man I like the 21g horse needles I was gettn from a farming store better than the 22g bd I got from walmart

Get Shredded!
Man I like the 21g horse needles I was gettn from a farming store better than the 22g bd I got from walmart

Jesus Christ bro, get some 23's and 25's.

My oil doesnt load easily through 23. Im runnin t400 but in all honesty the 21g doesnt hurt a bit. And loads like a champ. im out of 21s so now im forced to use the 22g bd I bought from walmart pharmacy. I know I should switch out size of tips after I load but it hasnt bothered me yet so I havent messed with swappn tips out.

Jesus bro. I couldn't use the same pin to draw and shoot. That's just me. Pins are dirt cheap. I know 21's don't hurt. I accidentally pinned with a 20 a month or so ago. it was painless. The problem with the bigger pins is it produces much more scar tissue.

Has anyone used excel? Where I get my pinz they have them dirt cheap. I always get bd though

Back