• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Wagonman's... My wife called me fat! She's right log!

Wagonman

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Alright guys I'm going to use the rest of May to get my diet, training and mind set right. Also to source my compounds. Then June I'm going to do an 8 week clean bulk. Then August start my contest prep for local show in October. Total will be a 16 week run. All and any suggestions on compounds and diet will be welcome. Please critique physic as pics come up. Right now I am 5"8ish 218lbs and a we bit portly. I will try and post everthing but not make it boring. Right now I am on TRT at 200mg of cyp by weekly and playing with epistane at 40 mg a day. I have not done a big run in 10 yrs and excited as hell. I'm 46 so I guess this is my mid life crisis run.

This pic is just a few days old I will get some full body up tomorrow with measurements. If you look at my wrist you can tell I'm out of shape!

Attachments

• IMAG0663_1_1.jpg
    IMAG0663_1_1.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 29
Here are a few more pics. There kinda crapy make my upperbody look small. I will get my wife to take some good ones as I progress. Hope you guys give input and have fun watching my journey. I'm really motivated to make this happen. Gonna eat like a king tonight get a good night sleep then the adventure begins.

Attachments

• IMAG0681_1_1.jpg
    IMAG0681_1_1.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 19
  • IMAG0686_1_1.jpg
    IMAG0686_1_1.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 23
Just tell her that's what happens when your not getting enough loving
Then drop trou smile and say lets get to loosing weight baby
LOL really though ill be keeping up with your log good luck

Back