• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Filtering and dispensing questions... Nalgene fast caps....

Beaker

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi guys, first post here but not new to forums or steroids.

I'm not new to homebrewing as such, have done a good few brews before using syringe filters and bottle top filters, like nalgenes, millipore stericup type etc, using a hand pump, but I've had enough of these now!

Has as anyone used a nalgene fast cap before? I'm looking into giving my next brew a try with one of these, I have an electric vac pump on route, the only thing I haven't got yet is a regulator to control psi, not sure what kind of pressure these fast caps can take, I know with the stericups I couldn't ever really go above 10-15 psi

so any thoughts on this guys? Any recommendations for a source for a regulator to go with my elec vac pump?

There was one more thing, I've also invested in a bottle top dispenser, I was just going to attach it to a media bottle containing BA and run it through before attaching to media bottle of finished product then dispense into vials, anybody see any problems with this? Or have a better idea? I don't have access to an autoclave before anyone suggests it! LOL

Thanks in advance for any responses

Back