• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The smell of coffee in the morning!

exerciseordie

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Alright guys, so I can't wake up without some coffee to sip on. I mainly just use Splenda I my coffee but am getting bored with it. Anyone have any other 0 or very low calorie suggestions? I know protein can be a good add and I will do that come off season but right now I'm trying to get shredded.

I like coffee like I like my women. Black. Haha, It did take a while before I got used to black coffee.

Black takes some getting used to, but I can't have it any other way now.

I HAVE to have at least 2 cups of hight test starbucks coffee in the am to function . I've tried some of the new sweetners , stevia or agave necter . Stevia is insanely expensive and I don't care for either of them anyway . So I usually use sucralose . However sometimes I use that natural brown sugar in the raw from Maui . It tastes fabulous and to be honest only has 15 cal and at least is natural instead of all this synthetic stuff .

Silk is 15 cals. Little Splenda and cinnamon, and all your bros will make fun of you (mine do, anyway).

Coffee with one teaspoon of sugarless hazelnut is a must when I wake up.

not a serious caffeine freak like some of you guys.. at one point, never drank coffee at all.. But I have always.. I mean always loved the smell of coffee brewing.

Now I may have a few cups a week.

Just for kicks.. have any of you had real Kopi luwak. I picked up some beans ... man ol man is that some goooood coffee. For enjoying only.. It's not like I could afford that everyday

IML Gear Cream!
No substitute for a good pot of coffee... But my old lady does have me hooked on these kuereg things... So many flavors lol...

Eat. Lift. Sleep. Repeat.

Liquid Stevia at GNC. It's like 8 bucks and the shit last forever!

I only like coffee black.... and when its summer I drink black coffee iced.

Alright guys, so I can't wake up without some coffee to sip on. I mainly just use Splenda I my coffee but am getting bored with it. Anyone have any other 0 or very low calorie suggestions? I know protein can be a good add and I will do that come off season but right now I'm trying to get shredded.

Sure, 50mg of proviron before I go to bed.

That and a 5 hour energy or some of my wife's advocare spark

For my bulk I replaced coffee with low sodium V8 vegetable juice with AKG and caffeine powder mixed in lol.

If I don't drink it every morning I feel like I can't function.

Get Shredded!
Black for me. I used to sweeten and cream the shit out of my coffee but now I prefer the strong bitterness in the morning. I've tried MCT oil and coconut oil but it ruins the flavor IMO. I've become somewhat of a coffee connoisseur since getting sober. I get the beans out of the dispenser thing and grind em up me self.

Back