• ๐Ÿ‘‹Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • ๐Ÿ’ชCheck Out IronMag Labs Andro Hardยฎ - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! ๐Ÿ’Š
  • ๐Ÿ‘‰Check Out Platinum Pharms๐ŸŒฝCorn Hole Sale!๐ŸŒฝ

injection site

Maximalife27

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey...officially starting my Test E cycle Monday. I've been pretty confident that I am going to pin glutes first. It just seemed to be easier and safer...but been doing a little more research and watching a couple vids, I see that Quads seem to be the easiest route to go. More control, less flexibility issues etc...

What's your take? BTW I'm pinning 250x2 a week

Hers a post I made in an other thread this week...

-------

Glutes are optimal for most especially for convenience purposes.. However, there's far great options avail if your educated on proper injection techniques on other sites/spots.. Most seasoned vets will prefer, Delts, Vastus latealis "Thigh" (easiest of them all ), Ventrogluteal (hip) painless..Most Vets will practice this to avoid scar tissue build-up, or due to the fact that there's already existing scar tissue in areas that were frequently favored..
Knowing how to inject and what sites to utilize can make the difference between less site pain/injury.. There's a good amount of options available that can be practiced and incorporated into ones protocol,the spectrum of IM sites/spots is vast...

This all comes down to education on knowing your sites,needle size/gauge's...People need to understand the importance of good injection techniques,this should be learned and not forgotten, due to the possibility of complications with IM injections (like above)..The lack of know-how and understanding could yield the following... Cellulites,muscle fibrosis,contractures, Haematom/injury to blood vessel (Like above)..And last but not least ABSCESS!

also delts are easy

The best formality with delts, is to draw an imaginary "X".. Using a 1" Needle, uses a gauge 23 or greater..
images

My pleasure..keep us posted on how you make put..

Also an addition to this.. always use a 18g for drawing the contents, never use the pin that you plan to inject with, it will dull.. Heat oil in needle, under hot water to change the viscosity of the oil if it's to thick.. Be sure that the cap is back on tight so not water gets on the needle..

If you're flexible, glutes are great. I'm not, so quad/pec rotation works for me. I like to have two-hand control.

I'm on team quad, but I have a 4 spot rotation of quad, glute, other quad, other glute. I do it for scar tissue reasons - I scar easily, so I don't want to develop any if I can avoid it.

I do thighs and delts.

IML Gear Cream!
Really thanks for this post.... I'm a newbie at this only taking two shots a week 250 mg test and a shot of winny... However don't know if it's the oils kicking my ass or the winny but my ass is sore and need a new spot.... Thanks again

Really thanks for this post.... I'm a newbie at this only taking two shots a week 250 mg test and a shot of winny... However don't know if it's the oils kicking my ass or the winny but my ass is sore and need a new spot.... Thanks again

Your doing injectable Winstrol? Didn't know that was made anymore

You will be sore the first few times man. Virgin muscle hurts. Quads are easy but you'll be limping for a couple days after. Take your time and do it right or you'll hate it or hurt yourself. Www.spotinjections.com

[h=2]Cannot beat the ventrogluteal injection site. The easiest one of them all!![/h]

Back