• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Switching TRT From Online Clinic

JRotten

Old
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I recently received health insurance coverage through work and because of that and that I prefer a real physician's supervision (to an extent), I am wanting to switch my TRT from an online trt clinic to hopefully a Urologist. Has anyone done this or at least uses a urologist, possibly and endo for TRT? Where do I start as far as finding a doctor to do this?

An endocrinologist is more likely, but most non TRT clinics doctors seem to stick to the "as long as you are above 250 you are fine" routine.

I got a primary care physician when my insurance started. Then I got my referral to the Endo from him.

Just show your new pcp the script from your trt clinic, he doesnt need to know it was an online deal. Just tell him it was your previous doc. Probably wont even question it and write you a new script. What are you on?

I go to an Endo and yea he's probably have you in the 300 - 500 range

Just show your new pcp the script from your trt clinic, he doesnt need to know it was an online deal. Just tell him it was your previous doc. Probably wont even question it and write you a new script. What are you on?
Just 100mg/wk, adex, hcg. Honestly I care less about the drugs and more about the support. Right now I need to give blood but I'm on a deferral at the moment and my trt doc (who knows his shit, but located 8 hours away) can't give me the script for a phlebotomy even though he wants to, plus it's just too damn expensive to pay for insurance and the script. The drugs are the easy part!

Just 100mg/wk, adex, hcg. Honestly I care less about the drugs and more about the support. Right now I need to give blood but I'm on a deferral at the moment and my trt doc (who knows his shit, but located 8 hours away) can't give me the script for a phlebotomy even though he wants to, plus it's just too damn expensive to pay for insurance and the script. The drugs are the easy part!

The biggest issue for you is finding a regular doctor that understands trt. Cant you give blood at the red cross?

The biggest issue for you is finding a regular doctor that understands trt. Cant you give blood at the red cross?
technically I can find a blood drive and give blood they won't accept right now, but I have doctor so I shouldn't need to fuck the blood donation system for this. It'll be months before I'm clear to legitimately donate.

technically I can find a blood drive and give blood they won't accept right now, but I have doctor so I shouldn't need to fuck the blood donation system for this. It'll be months before I'm clear to legitimately donate.

Gotcha.

your best bet is finding a dr. that understands TRT and is not a paranoid ass when it comes to testosterone. and unfortunately it can take some searching. but its your health and your money so find one that works with you. do not be afraid to ask questions, question him, make suggestions, etc. know your information before you set foot in his office.

Back