• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What is the weridest broscience you have heared?

Link7353

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
:coffee:

Not to fuck before sports competition / lifting... I follow it tho lol... Always bust after the event

Eat. Lift. Sleep. Repeat.

"Stoking the metabolic fire"

:coffee:

I heard Mike Mentzer used to eat his own shit because the protein was predigested and best for absorption. I'm serious!

Never mix long esters with short esters, it confuses the esters.

a weird thing on a facebook italian group about steroids...
20mg/day of t-bol for 4 weeks,almost no suppression to hpta,and after a week u stop it,your test is even higher,like 10% of starting levels.of course no pct

a weird thing on a facebook italian group about steroids...
20mg/day of t-bol for 4 weeks,almost no suppression to hpta,and after a week u stop it,your test is even higher,like 10% of starting levels.of course no pct

Thats cuz they had fake gear

IML Gear Cream!
Bull semen is 700 times more anabolic then testosterone.... Just get a bottle of Armor All and you are all set! What? You didn't know Armor All was pure bull semen?

Everything said on this board :coffee:

Deadlifts will break your back and squats will destroy your knees. Stick to the leg press if you want real gains like these here boys

Cjc-1295 will cause GH bleed.... wtf?

Because CJC-1295 without DAC, the same drug, "doesn't" but of course with DAC must because it has too!!! That one always makes me laugh and it's been disproven many times.

Because CJC-1295 without DAC, the same drug, "doesn't" but of course with DAC must because it has too!!! That one always makes me laugh and it's been disproven many times.
We are on the same page man. This one drives me nuts!

This week a bunch of us were sitting around talking about cycles, two guys have bitch tits, two of us don't. They kept telling me it would happen to me and I said no I don't think so, I take AI's and have backups in case I get bunk ones and that I get labs every few months to monitor me E2. The guys with bitch tits told me it's not the estrogen that causes gyno, and the guy without says "let me see your nipples" so I lift my shirt and he says "yeah I have small nipples too, that's why you don't get gyno but they do" I started to explain to them about estrogen and prolactin and ancillaries, but that's when I realized there was no use and I just went back to what I was doing...

So in short, little nipples means you can't get gyno and it has nothing to do with estrogen or prolactin..,

Last edited:
Get Shredded!
This week a bunch of us were sitting around talking about cycles, two guys have bitch tits, two of us don't. They kept telling me it would happen to me and I said no I don't think so, I take AI's and have backups in case I get bunk ones and that I get labs every few months to monitor me E2. The guys with bitch tits told me it's not the estrogen that causes gyno, and the guy without says "let me see your nipples" so I lift my shirt and he says "yeah I have small nipples too, that's why you don't get gyno but they do" I started to explain to them about estrogen and prolactin and ancillaries, but that's when I realized there was no use and I just went back to what I was doing...

So in short, little nipples means you can't get gyno and it has nothing to do with estrogen or prolactin..,

how the fuck would one measure nipple size... i think mine are normal so that must be medium...therefore its a gamble each and every time roflmao....
thats like saying penis size is the determining factor of STD's and not protection.... some people are too stupid to be allowed to continue.

broscience = peanut butter protein source (its a fucking fat source man!)
broscience = every artificial sweetener debate
broscience = fiber doesnt count as calories (just shoot yourself; everything has calories)
worst is the idiots who argue with you that you can get abs by doing crunches and not dieting.... because they "read it" in an article.... then why the fuck did you ask me how I got my 6pack if you dont want to listen to "nutrition"

sending the captn cawk pics will get you a mod spot, I actually think this one might be true

^^ this one is true

is there some newb infiltration holiday or something and I didn't get the memo?

source checking is currently painful to read..im afraid to even see whats going down in the regular aas section

I looked in regular AAS and there is at least one thread that should be moved to the pit

where are these kids coming from and why are they all afraid of needles?

I looked in regular AAS and there is at least one thread that should be moved to the pit

where are these kids coming from and why are they all afraid of needles?

Because like 99.9% of this board, they all have vaginas.

you think all of bebe dot com is in fact chicks? because i swear this is where they're comin from

someone says "mirin" and I'm breaking out the negs

you think all of bebe dot com is in fact chicks? because i swear this is where they're comin from

someone says "mirin" and I'm breaking out the negs

?

Drop the hammer, it will make you feel better, I promise. :)

BroScience !!!

Attachments

• 91500200260f2991fac1c12942fb2cd1.jpg
    91500200260f2991fac1c12942fb2cd1.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 18
You need to pin steroids as far away from your heart as possible, so I rotate between the toes on my right foot!

Back