• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Question of Help....

DEE151

EA-Team
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Long story short i have to take a break of being off the gear, due to some trouble i got my self into, even tho we all know this will not show up in any swab or UA test, But a friend of mind has a clue and she works with the county, long story short im in her ball court now, and after my 18months they do a lie detection test, so I been on for a lil over 2yr solid tough big cycle, got about 2 months or so before i have to stop and clean house..
But my Question is to members out there that have experience use With Steroids and PH, never done PH so whats the best one out there that i can find online or on Amozon?
I would be more into the cutting cycle PH, like i said i dont know shit about Pro hormones, so maybe some one can give me a hand..
thanks guys.

How long will you run them? Talk to Pep sources and see about logging. I know squat about PHs but a good 3 month peptide only cycle would be cool to watch.

Lie detectors are a joke man.... I've passed some and purposely lied on important aspects to see... as long as you dont get nervous or panic; everything reads as the truth... just be confident....
ps ive tested by jobs and in a 3rd part outsourced test required by federal organization.... neither has caught me lying; it was risky but I didnt give a fuck at the time... not giving a fuck apparently is what caused me not to be nervous about lying etc... that and I was kind of cocky so I didnt get worried at it

Lie detectors are a joke man.... I've passed some and purposely lied on important aspects to see... as long as you dont get nervous or panic; everything reads as the truth... just be confident....
ps ive tested by jobs and in a 3rd part outsourced test required by federal organization.... neither has caught me lying; it was risky but I didnt give a fuck at the time... not giving a fuck apparently is what caused me not to be nervous about lying etc... that and I was kind of cocky so I didnt get worried at it
Bro i love your I dont give a fuck attitude lol, im the same way...

What was this charge for? Steroid related? If not... When that question is asked, refuse to answer it with that's not relevant to the situation or charges. And I've never heard of them doing a lie detector test to prove anything due to it being Indismissible In court.

I wouldn't even worry about that in all honesty.

Last edited:
i wouldn't worry about it either bro ive never heard of them giving lie detector test unless its like murder or some shit... I have had plenty of brushes with the law and never had to do one.. why would they make take one

did you touch little boys bro I don't see why they would give people out lie detectors I have been in plenty of trouble and have never even heard of that maybe they are fucking with you.

I'm telling you Shit is really scare tactics. Even if they did what good would it do them none.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

What was this charge for? Steroid related? If not... When that question is asked, refuse to answer it with that's not relevant to the situation or charges. And I've never heard of them doing a lie detector test to prove anything due to it being Indismissible In court.

I wouldn't even worry about that in all honesty.
charges have nothing to do with drugs, they were propertie crimes, and i do have priors, so 5 felonys and prison time, or hand my life over to Rock Court for 18months checking in with the judge 1 a week.
now because i smoke week is whats saving my ass from going up state, so i can do this program, Now my friend from the court, i allways kept in touch with her cause she knows alot, well word got back to here from some were that i was using, so she told me i am going to make shire this will be ask, but who know, maybe after 18months it wont be ask, in order to get out of rock court you have to past the test,

so take a look at these 2 PH the first 2, are they any good?
https://www.bigdansfitness.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=65

Hey there is more to this story, i just wont put it out there, im a straight hustler..
if u want to know more shoot me a PM

Bro i love your I dont give a fuck attitude lol, im the same way...

thanks broski... yea I was super cocky back in the day... the first lie detector was for a government job and my second + 3rd was for another job that had a ridiculously high pay scale and I was in my 20s ... I was cocky on the test because I felt superior to the guy doing the test (my bonuses or monthly income would have been more than his yearly salary etc etc)and ironically it helped me learn how to pass detector tests... this one was one where the whole chair was rigged and you were stuck with like sensors all over body.... the fact that I thought the dude was a moron kept me at baseline the whole time cuz I later chatted it up to see how these tests were done for my 3rd time around...
nowadays I realize that attitude saved me; but came at a risk

if you have to stop though; take some time and let it blow over.... no rush man; better than testing negative and less guilty conscience... just take a year or half a year etc off of anything and see when the coast clears to go back.... go undercover under the lightside... the darkside will still be here and accept you back

thanks broski... yea I was super cocky back in the day... the first lie detector was for a government job and my second + 3rd was for another job that had a ridiculously high pay scale and I was in my 20s ... I was cocky on the test because I felt superior to the guy doing the test (my bonuses or monthly income would have been more than his yearly salary etc etc)and ironically it helped me learn how to pass detector tests... this one was one where the whole chair was rigged and you were stuck with like sensors all over body.... the fact that I thought the dude was a moron kept me at baseline the whole time cuz I later chatted it up to see how these tests were done for my 3rd time around...
nowadays I realize that attitude saved me; but came at a risk

if you have to stop though; take some time and let it blow over.... no rush man; better than testing negative and less guilty conscience... just take a year or half a year etc off of anything and see when the coast clears to go back.... go undercover under the lightside... the darkside will still be here and accept you back
lol Bro i am a rep, and my conection is not going no were, wen time comes ill be back in the dark side with a shoe box of gear, Loaded.

PH will still make you test possy. Shit lots of things can test you possy. I played pro baseball and they basically told us if we walk in gnc we can not have any of that it's all on the ban list. They told us to drink chocolate milk 30 minutes before workout to release insulin. Yet myoplex sponsored us I didn't get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After the test if they try to say you were "deceptive" on any part of the test, deny, deny, deny any deception. Don't admit to anything no matter how small you think it is. If you admit to being deceptive about anything, they'll assume you are lying about everything.

Back