• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Another sad day for LA fitness

Welllllll...yes and no. I see point that it's silly but they aren't really telling the whole story.

If she wasn't a personal trainer it would be different, but she is a personal trainer so she needs to be employed by LA Fitness for insurance purposes. If her son got hurt they could be liable because she isn't authorized to be giving lifting advice at that location. If she really is a personal trainer it sounds like she should have done the smart thing and taken her son to the gym that she is employed at. Their policy is very clear and I'm sure they gave her warnings before suspending her membership. She's an idiot for letting it get that far.

OK this isn't really all that bad. A trainer at the gym saw a chick giving advice (and maybe spotting) a kid. Since she does this professionally she probably was doing it in her usual stance/position/etc, which another trainer would likely recognize. All of the big gyms with on staff trainers (even gold's) have policies against that stuff, so I get it. Kinda sucks she couldn't prove it was really her son and make it go away.

all of the trainer/salespeople at the LA Fitness that I go to are out of shape slugs who sit
behind their desk all day

I'm a PT in So Cal at a private facility. I will occasionally train @ LA Fitness( heavier DB's and more hard core equipment) I train my wife there about 2x week and not once have I been hassled. I think it's all about the staff and management of a particular gym. Heck,If I were conducting train for pay sessions that would be reason for them to bich and or kick me out. But that was her kid for God's sake.

I work out at an LA. Specifically because they have more squat racks than any other gym, nice weights and a hotub. It's the only thing I know that will take back pumps away immediately. For the most part all the employees are pretty cool. They do some retard shit sometimes like a DJ for the New Years resolutionists and it gets pretty crowded, but so long as I don't mix dbol preworkout I can get what I need in.

I'm a PT in So Cal at a private facility. I will occasionally train @ LA Fitness( heavier DB's and more hard core equipment) I train my wife there about 2x week and not once have I been hassled. I think it's all about the staff and management of a particular gym. Heck,If I were conducting train for pay sessions that would be reason for them to bich and or kick me out. But that was her kid for God's sake.

all of the trainer/salespeople at the LA Fitness that I go to are out of shape slugs who sit
behind their desk all day

Not mine. They're a guy that is an absolute monster. After a few months I worked up the courage to talk to him about cycles. He's pretty cool. Now the pt's at the Planet Fitness I used to go too?? Lmao That's another story.

IML Gear Cream!
Wat?!

About to roll to the fitness right now

She can workout at my gym and I can teach her how to swim in my gym 75 meter swimming pool too. The son can stay at home and train with his father.

Im a member at la fitness ..there cool they dont bother me at all actually i get the hey whats up rob and i give the head knod back :roflmao:....and the pussy there is amazing ....:winkfinger:

Out of shape trainers thar overcharge on prices. Get outta here

The trainers at LA fitness are a joke and their clients are an even bigger joke. Overweight housewives being told what to do by someone with a weekend certification. My wife is a yoga and aerobics instructor there and they dictate what you can and can't teach. It's no secret that the trainers work for the sales department. So they were told to confront that lady. I see more members training members than I ever see employees. My take is that their training staff is so fucking lame they are threatened by a mom. Gyms don't kick out members, period. La fitness is about monthly charging, keeping the sales rolling. They will backtrack on this lady.

This place is less than a mile away from me but the people are so snooty. I prefer to go down the highway and love my gym and the people in it. Always a helping hand but its a reminder people are sue happy.

I don't mind it. Typical gym. Lots of hot milfs so I keep going

I love my LA fitness because it's always empty
cheerleader2.gif

LA fitness is pretty close to my place, but so is 24hour, golds, and a ufc type place.

Unfortunately, not too many open at 3am....

--Life is a box of chocolates. Lick all the nuts.

You could not get kicked out of my gym if you took a dump in the squat rack (Its not LA Fitness, but a another box gym). Off topic, but it drives me crazy when I see them working with someone brand new that just needs to spend a few weeks on an elliptical. They are trying to make them do one legged squats in the TRX rack.. Its no wonder they don't come back.

They just put up new monitors (TV's) which is nice, but now all the unenforced rules keep scrolling by. My favorite is "NO STARRING AT OTHER MEMBERS"

Back