• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Get leaner and stronger.... Possible????

Jmrose74

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys have some questions and don't even know if what I'm trying to do is right... New to taking gear... I'm 40 just got back in gym married kids love the stress release....decided to get test cause of age and figured winny would help drop some belly wieght gained over years.. Had a buddy get me some gear... Think I paid to much but anyway 1 cc a week of each for about a month now... Getting stronger but dropped no wieght... Diet harder or is the winny not for loss.... I just know those injections of water based winny hurt... I do cardio first... The 1 hr muscle train.... Help

I work construction....a lineman for power company so can't be specific on times I eat... Breakfast generally 3 egg whites oatmeal fruit... Ten am snack fruit... Lunch turkey sand which on wheat dinner grilled chicken vegetable 3 times a week my night snack sucks so I basically answered my question I know it's a better diet for all week my dinners and can't be snacking on crap at night....my workouts are 4 am before I eat... Cause after work no time wife and kids need my attention too

When I started working out again at 34 I expected to lose weight. What happened instead (especially after starting trt 100mg/wk testC) was that I recomped. Body weight did not change at all, but my gut went away, my traps popped out of my shirts and I no longer just "had a hole at the end of my back," as a buddy once told me. In 18 months my bench press literally doubled and so did my dead lift. My scale weight didn't change until I changed the way I ate, which in my case was to gain 10 pounds. Gonna try to gain another ten next fall/winter lol

Well it should go without saying that no steroid will actually burn fat. If anything, when used incorrectly you could just end up gaining a lot of water weight. You're diet will dictate your weight loss. Winny will ,however, maintain your muscle as you cut. It also has the added muscle hardening effect which makes your muscles look fantastic at lower body fat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What exactly are you taking and how much of it? I can only assume you're taking 250mg test per week from what you said. Which is a TRT dose and I would consider doubling that for a full 12 weeks.
Winny does not burn fat, that's 100% your diet.

Sounds like you're not eating enough....by a long shot.

If cutting fat is your goal I would start with eliminating simple carbs and bread all together. Only eat carbs at the key times during the day, pre workout, post workout and morning. It's ok to replace your carbs with fat. Shoot for 2.5g of protein per pound of body weight

Winny will do absolutely nothing far as that fat loss is concerned...you need to dial in on your diet, and add some intensity into your cardio..getting on some testosteroneat a low to moderate does has some significant properties and fat loss in middle aged men, especially if there is a proper diet and cardio regiment*in effect....forget everything that you were being told about anabolics and fat loss, focus on your diet and your cardio because those two elements alonewill have a greater dictationon on fat depletion..

Diet is crucial. Really gotta focus on that first. Download an app to your phone and keep track of everything that's goes into your body. It's that only way to be consistent with it.

Sent from the 36 Chambers of the Wu Tang Clan

Thanks mutts chop pa and vision... That's why I came hear to learn.... Yes taking 250 mg of test enanthate a week and 100 mg of stanozolol... Was thinking about some sust...and you guys say not eating enough???? Products are from bio pharmaclinico threw a buddy

Forget the sust...focus on diet and cardio.. Dont look at gear as being a solution to a problem..I promise, everything will fall into place..

If anything, I would consider maybe adding some stimulants, to assist with burning more fat..

Also, keep in mind here, if your just getting into the gym and your lifts are up, but the scale don't seem to be moving, this could be due to the fact of the ratio of burning fat, and gaining lean muscle...At times the scale may not seem to move, but the ratio is exchanging..Do yourself a favor, stay off the scale, it's a complete mind fuck from the get-go!

IML Gear Cream!
^this and drink a shit ton of water colder the better

Sent from the 36 Chambers of the Wu Tang Clan

Back