• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Test E/ Tren E/ EQ/ T3/ Winny/ Var Cycle

junipoo

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, new to the forum and looking forward to all the help. Im not new to AAS but am very new to the whole forum scene, so bare with me if i ask some pretty noob things.

So i did some research and this is going to be my first cutting cycle
i will be using the High Tren Low Test method since i react very well to it

Weeks 1-19 - Test E. 375mg
Weeks 1-12 - Tren E. 600mg
Weeks 1-12 - EQ 600mg
Weeks 5-12 - T3 (4 weeks at 75mcg, and other weeks tapering up and down)
Weeks 5-11 - Winny 50mg tabs - 50mg ED
Weeks 7/8 - Var 100mg ED
Weeks 1-21 - Aromasin 12.5mg

Week 20/21 - HCG 1,000iu E3D (4 days after last injection of HCG before PCT)

Weeks 22/23 - Clomid 100mg/ Nolva 40mg
Weeks 24/25 - Clomid 100mg/ Nolva 20mg
Weeks 26 - Clomid 50mg/ Nolva 20mg

T3 - I know a lot of people say it doesn't matter if you taper t3 and some say it puts more stress on the thyroid but i was going to try and taper and see for myself. - unless you guys have different information for me to do something else

Winny 50mg - I have 50 Winny 50mg tabs and dont want to run into the joint issues i hear everyone gets when running winny too high for too long. so i figured running winny 7 weeks at a low 50mg should be fine. if i feel any joint problems i will stop the winny tabs. - unless you guys think i shouldn't be running winny or should be running a different dose

Var - I have 15 tablets of 50mg Var left from a previous cycle. so i figure why not just throw it in there seeing as var is very mild.

Test E. - I will have to buy basically an extra vial of test just to do a 12 or 14 week cycle with Test E. so i didn't want to save a used vial of Test E so i figure why not just run my little higher than TRT dose of Test E. until i finish the vial, then start my HCG and PCT.

I also have 2 10mL Vials of Tren Ace that i received as a mistake when i ordered Tren E a while back. (Everything was worked out and got my original order and some bonus gear for the mistake). Just wondering anyones thoughts on Using the Tren Ace to kickstart my cycle since I'm using a long ester Tren E. This isn't something I'm really into doing unless someone has some good info for me

Would like to hear any Critiques or Advise. or possibly someone who has done this or similar cycles, since i know this is kind of a specific cycle.

That's pretty heavy bro. You mentioned it was your first cutting cycle, but what number cycle is it overall? That's a borderline contest prep protocol. Post up some stats and your goals etc. We will be able to help you a little more if we know something about you.

edit: after re-reading it doesn't seem too heavy actually. just a lot of compounds but moderate dosages and length I like the idea of test/tren/EQ though.

Last edited:
Hey Diesel thanks for the reply,
im 29, 5'10 218 about 15-17% bf
this is my 8th cycle and i ran 12.5mg of aromasin for all cycles.
and all my cycles were 12 weeks except for my last cycle which was 10 weeks.

i started by doing my first cycle as just test 500mg/wk for 12 weeks, dont remember what my pct was for it but I'm sure it was similar to what i have for this cycle.

my next cycle was test 500mg/wk and dbol 50mg for first 5 weeks then 100mg for the next 3 weeks.

next i tried sust and 500mg/wk deca at 400mg/wk and dbol at 50mg and 100mg /week, dont remember when i switched from 50 to 100mg tho - i got gyno with this and had a feeling it was from the deca and i wasnt able to get anything to reverse it (i know i should have had it all ready to go before i even started ) i learned the hard way and got surgery.

next i tried test 500mg/wk and tren 400mg/wk , i felt like i was starting to get gyno in my right nipple (the one i didn't have surgery on) toward the end of my cycle so didn't want to risk anything (like the $2000 it cost for the surgery) and luckily i had letro on hand and used it. after hearing how some say it will work or won't work it luckily did and the lump went away.

my next cycle i read a up on high Tren Low (TRT) Test cycles and a lot of people had my same outcomes when running similar compounds so i decided to try out this method. i ran 250mg Test/wk and 500mg Tren/ wk. This was a complete night and day from my high test high tren cycle i had done previously. i got almost no sides. the only ones i did get i didn't mind. like sweating a lot. got hardly any acne or bac-cne with low test high Tren either, but most of all, NO GYNO! so i was sticking to this method.

After knowing how well i react to High Tren Low test my next cycle was 300mg Test/wk and 600mg Tren/wk along with an even 50mg dbol ED for 8 weeks. i started using HCG in this cycle as well but not thru out the whole cycle, only at then end with a big burst of HCG a week before i start my pct and it seemed to work better than just waiting for the long esters to start pct.

it was close to a year of not doing any gear before i did this last cycle. i already had about 90% of my gear just sitting in my safe, from bulk orders i did for other cycles. and i also got some freebie stuff so didn't have to buy much of the rest of my cycle. so i tried another Low Test High Tren with no orals. 250mg Test and 500mg Tren. also used the big burst of hcg at the end of my cycle in this cycle as well.

I've heard different people say different things about using hcg thru out and then using it just at the end and i decided to try using it at the end and it seemed to do its job. but id like to hear any thoughts about my hcg use or any thing else i have run so far

my goal has always been to bulk in the sense i didn't care too much about getting shredded so a little weight on was fine with me but now i feel i have enough size on me to start to get shredded and want to do everything possible to keep most my muscle and lose fat, I've read that t3 does "eat away" muscle pretty quickly but i figured if ill be on gear then the wasting effects shouldn't be too drastic, but thats could be wrong of me.

Thanks

first 2 cycles were Test Cyp
other cycles were (except 3rd cycle) were Test E and Tren E.

i had a bad experience pinning my ass when i did my first cycle and never messed with glute shots ever again, I've been a Quad man ever since. so thats why i like to stick to long esters.

thanks Diesel, yea i have run test tren with great results but because i want to stick to longer esters i felt like throwing in EQ would help me. i know adding var for 2 weeks to the cycle is random and might be frowned upon but its just something i have lying around and figure id use since its not too hard on the liver. but if not i could always just hold it for another cycle and buy more var.

Back