• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Best prices?

Slayer84

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok so I'm pretty new here and I know there's a lot of great sponsors and quality gear, but I was curious what sources have the lowest prices? I'm used to NAPS prices but my last order I got a seizure letter so I don't think ill be ordering from them anytime soon... lol Right now I'm so damn tempted by Legends prices lol... I also know you get what you pay for.... Hell, I dunno, this shit drives me crazy... I'll prolly give Legend a try... wanting to order tonight or tomorrow. Thanks

jew_basic.jpg

You live in Harlingen and you are asking this. Progresso is crawling with gear. I live in Mission and never have problems there. Besides here pretty soon your probably going to get flamed for making this post.

You live in Harlingen and you are asking this. Progresso is crawling with gear. I live in Mission and never have problems there. Besides here pretty soon your probably going to get flamed for making this post.

Oh, well I've only purchased online and just workout at home, I have a nice setup outside (nothing fancy)but ya, up until now ASF is the only time I've really had the chance to talk about this with anyone... And I don't know what I said that's against rules but I apologize, as far as the jew comment, a penny saved is a penny earned

Fuck it - Olympus! Cheap gear. Good shit! Love that shop!

I wouldn't make a purchase based mainly on prices but based mainly on quality. Just my .02

Quality should be your main concern then worry about price from there. imo

I just posted labs of the place with the best prices. I have 60ml I'll let go of CHEAP! Haha

I thought the proper metric was "who has the best tranny hookers"??!

Get Shredded!
I am not sure I go along with your " penny saved " theory.We have many great sponsors here at ASF.When I am injecting something in my body I am looking for clean -properly dosed gear . Luck-OD

Brother if your main concern is prices and not quality of the gear I think you need to wait until you can afford some legit gear brother.

legend is super cheap...just saying, never used it myself though. I'm still part of the olympus fan club though.

Haven't you ever heard quality over quantity...

People keep saying quality is more important, which it is. There's plenty of sources out there though with quality gear that don't charge $120 per vial of test...

I don't think this guy is saying that he's looking for the cheapest, shittiest stuff on the market

I'll sell you some toilet bowl water in vials fir ten bucks. You can even get a label on it that says whatever you want on it. :) stick with quality, you never know what some ppl put in vials

I'll sell you some toilet bowl water in vials fir ten bucks. You can even get a label on it that says whatever you want on it. :) stick with quality, you never know what some ppl put in vials

Sweet, do you take paypal?

Hey guys, can y'all stop until he takes these 60mls off my hands?

Back