• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Turinabol cycle ?

diemen

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What I am trying to do is run a cutting cycle and I have never tried this oral AAS and want to know what will be the best way in combining this compound with other AAS? What doses works best and what AAS works best if combined or as stand alone too..... ? Thanks

I did 20 morning, 20 preworkout, 20 before bed and gained 15 lbs in 4 weeks while losing 1% bodyfat. Tbol is good stuff.

When cutting your diet should be the number one priority.

I did 20 morning, 20 preworkout, 20 before bed and gained 15 lbs in 4 weeks while losing 1% bodyfat. Tbol is good stuff.

^^This kid is in no way qualified to give advice about AAS. In fact, any of his advice is detrimental.

I don't know what there is to think about, 325, with all due respect. That idiot did like four back-to-back oral only cycle against everyone's advice. And he seems to be proud of it....

I don't know what there is to think about, 325, with all due respect. That idiot did like four back-to-back oral only cycle against everyone's advice. And he seems to be proud of it....

Came in to hear what you had to back up your claim. Oral only cycles are the opposite of the tits.

What a troll

Came in to hear what you had to back up your claim. Oral only cycles are the opposite of the tits.

What a troll

Check out his post man. I'd copy and paste the link but I'm posting from my phone. It's seriously one of the most irresponsible uses of AAS I've ever seen around here. It was like a month on, month off of anavar and tbol for five months.

IML Gear Cream!
Check out his post man. I'd copy and paste the link but I'm posting from my phone. It's seriously one of the most irresponsible uses of AAS I've ever seen around here. It was like a month on, month off of anavar and tbol for five months.

Christ. I'd rather be unaware

I gotta get more advice from this kid who is 6 foot 145 pounds! Please tell me more :daydream:

Eat. Lift. Sleep. Repeat.

Post up your current diet, cardio and lifting plan for further review. Steroids are the absolute last thing needed on the checklist to get peeled.

Yeah we have been going back and forth with that kid for a few days now. . Pretty sure he is trolling. Either way, OP: Don't need TBOL, need to get off the machines, lift some real weight with a barbell, and get your diet in check. As XYZ said, AAS is one of the last things on the checklist, years down the road.

Hello Fellow AAS Peers!

- I am not trolling

- I don't weigh 145lbs

- I'm guessing only 30% was water weight (will update after pct)

- Thanks for the attention R3ps, makes me feel like part of this community

Hello Fellow AAS Queers!

- I am trolling

- I only weigh 145lbs

- Over 30% of it is water weight (will update after pct)

- Thanks for the attention Geoff, makes me feel like my Planet Fitness membership was worth the ten dollar food stamp
Fixed.

Do you lift the weights?

No, I look at them for a while then look at myself in the mirror. Gradually i have seen great changes. I attribute this to the body's ability to reflect the mind. Would you like to take a spiritual journey with me, brother?

Who works out now a days anyways? All about eating orals all day everyday and that's it. Pinning is for pussies.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

What I am trying to do is run a cutting cycle and I have never tried this oral AAS and want to know what will be the best way in combining this compound with other AAS? What doses works best and what AAS works best if combined or as stand alone too..... ? Thanks
T-bol is pretty good at 60 mg daily. I like it with Test.

DAME ! I can see why your checking this foul.... Handle it bro !

Last edited:
Back