• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Need new torrent site.

Ashskyler

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Been using piratebay which is decent but not enough of a selection.
Anyone have a good site to share?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Torrentz.eu is a index of multiple torrents. Just search what you want and you're good to go. Or extratorrent.cc

Sweet . I'll check these out. Thx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can always use Google... Just the file name and "torrent"

Eat. Lift. Sleep. Repeat.

You can always use Google... Just the file name and "torrent"

That's also a good way to stumble onto a file with a virus in it.

That torrentz.eu site is pretty nice.

Kickass torrents, torrentz, piratebay, extratorrent, YIFY-Torrents, Isohunt. Honestly pirate bay has always pulled through when all others have failed. For my searches PB usually has the biggest selection out of all torrent search engines I have used. And I have been torrenting daily for 14 years, 3 Terabytes of media, 16 different hard drives. 2600 movies lol. Yify is great, isohunt is great, and pirate bay is the most universal/biggest selection but sometimes has least amount of seeds. Btw OP, don't use bittorrent. Always use the original Vuze (first 1-3 versions) and PeerBlock as insurance. I have gotten 1 pirating suit in all those years and it was when I forgot to put peerblock up.

Kickass torrents, torrentz, piratebay, extratorrent, YIFY-Torrents, Isohunt. Honestly pirate bay has always pulled through when all others have failed. For my searches PB usually has the biggest selection out of all torrent search engines I have used. And I have been torrenting daily for 14 years, 3 Terabytes of media, 16 different hard drives. 2600 movies lol. Yify is great, isohunt is great, and pirate bay is the most universal/biggest selection but sometimes has least amount of seeds. Btw OP, don't use bittorrent. Always use the original Vuze (first 1-3 versions) and PeerBlock as insurance. I have gotten 1 pirating suit in all those years and it was when I forgot to put peerblock up.

This exactly.

Yify is the man.. There was axxo.. I think that was his name... Back in the day... They do great work

Back