• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Numb leg

bigbal2943

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I pinned some tne a few days in a row over a week ago in the same leg and is got some pip and stopped. Now it's over a week later and my leg has been a little itchy from time to time and under the skin it's numb. The skin isn't numb Like I said it's rite under the skin that's numb about 12 inch by 5 inch area. I also did a ventro shot on that side last week. I'm a bit concerned but there isn't any pain so I'm not morally freaking out. How long do you guys think I should wait befor getting it checked out? Is say it's been about 10 days

3492 out

Shit wrong section. Whatever my bad

Maybe you nicked a nerve ending or something under the skin? I wouldn't be too worried as long as their is no lump or fever I guess.

As long as you have and can feel sensation in your toes you'll be good

Sent from the 36 Chambers of the Wu Tang Clan

Few years back with my second cycle i got cellulitis twice. Thought it was something i did, turned out to be the source. Anyways, as long as there is no outer ring circling some redness and no fever youre probably good. Listen to your body, it will let you know if youre not ok. If youre worried go see doc.

Ok cool so it will go away then... Memphis nah it's not cellulitis I got that a while back it was a lot different. The way I explain it to my friends on the team is I hit a nerve so it's making sense. Have yet to pin the numb spot I hardly think it's a good idea

3492 out

Still numb. Pinned it a couple times didn't feel a thing from needle but the oil fucking hurts. I'll be staying out of that leg for a while

3492 out

Update. Just got complete feeling back. Little sore like an old bruise about the size of a quarter

3492 out

4 months
sounds about right.... If glass hits a nerve it sometimes goes away for 6months or longer... Most weird feeling shit ever having a numb finger.

Luck of the draw to hit it tho

Back