• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Chemical Muscle Enhancement DL

That_Tren_Life

Anabolic Monster
Registered
Reaction score
Last edited:
what do you think about this book?I 've read it different times,for first cycle ever,he recommends 4 weeks deca 200mg/w,no testosterone for first year,and just a bit in the second year.

Honestly, I didn't look at that area of the book for cycle advice. I only read all the AAS info. I read the cycle part, but that's just going off of what he thinks and studies that've been done. Who's to say he's wrong? Not me.. lol

Book sounds like a cheaters guide...and I don't cheat, all natural for life.

We're all natural here.. I'm not even familiar with the term steroids. That's protein powder right?

Read his second book building the perfect beast. I've ran his blitz cycle methods and they did work pretty well.

Read his second book building the perfect beast. I've ran his blitz cycle methods and they did work pretty well.

Damn I didn't even know he had another book. Now I'm excited, I love reading literature on this type of stuff.

His is great and it's all about him training a certain client "x"

Def downloading that when I get home. Thanks for the info!

Back