• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Legend pharm full cycle auction!

SigRep

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This is a legend pharmaceuticals auction for the pre-contest cycle I personally used. I've also included a few substitution options for you all in case you'd like to better cater the compounds to fit your needs.

This cycle will include:
12 vials of Primobolan
5 vials of test prop (Test E can be substituted)
5 packs of Anavar (Winstrol can be substituted)
2 packs of Adex (40 1mg pills total)

I did not include PCT because many of the members do not come off, or do not need it. If you would like to add PCT to the shipment, we can add that for you after the auction.

I will be posting a before and after picture in a post below. Good luck to everyone! This stuff is amazing!

Auction ends may tenth at noon (eastern time zone).

yqy3ehup.jpg

It's important to note that size wasn't even the intention. I was at a 1000 cal deficit for 5 weeks followed by depletion and such. Still managed to add muscle and come in under 5% BF.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You did amazing brother

Oh by the way 1$ :)

Thank you! One of the greatest feelings of my life was standing on that stage knowing I had worked hard as hell and it had paid off.

How long was the cycle by the way?

Almost exactly 16 weeks to show day. Although the test was dropped a week out.

Whatever happened to 10-20 increments... way to fuck that up you two!

I think mr waters stabbed raptor with a trident

The point is to stay cheap... Raptor and waters are out fir blood... I was gonna ghost this but it escalated too quick lol

Get Shredded!
Keep this Auction in mind guys. This is a big one.

Bumping as a reminder. Saturday this auction is ending. You really don't want to miss this.

Thanks Sig. Great auction. Had to win it since I missed the sale again, lol. Too bad u didnt have some tren in there also. Hopefully my abs will b half as good as yours when I'm done. n shout out to joebad for getting us on the legend wagon. will send u pm.

This auction was basically identical to my last order except a lot mor prop lol

Back