• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Labratories VS. Sources

intotheblue

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok So I am new to AAS. Just need a few things clarified. Sorry if i post in wrong section or give too much information on source. Here goes. So when buying AAS people ask for sources to get from. Then when looking at sources some sell "own brand" and some sell "labratory brand". There are a few labs I know of and they authenticate their product through security codes.

Im guessing direct buy from labs would be the best bet in quality. But a lot of labs dont sell direct to customers so you have to find a distributer or "source". Then there are sources that are very highly talked about in good standing. But they do not sell lab products. If they have their own label on products they sell where do they get it from. Do they make it themselves in "less good conditions" or do they just not want to advertise their set-up.

Is it better to buy from a "source" with a good reputation or a source that sells the labratory products that have a good reputation?

Just because a souce sells Labratory products and is registered on their website. Does it mean the source is good?
Is it always better to buy Laboratory brand rather than home brand or the companies "brand"?

Thanks Im just a little confused. Because everyone is always asking if the source is good. Not the wide variety of products the source sells.

474ec0595d7dacb57daa2d5d919a425b.368x437x1.png

Better call Saul!

Looks like stacks of oral AAS behind him, I am jelly

intotheblue, it's like everyday businesses. Some sources, the smaller ones, are like boutique companies that only offer in-house products (i.e. The lab has a storefront), but other labs have distributors for their products. In that case you may have a unreliable source selling the labs' product, and reliable sources as well. Just go with the best lab or source and don't overthink it!

You should read the source reviews, ask questions to reps and then make up your own mind.

Back