• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

PSA: How To Fill A Syringe

Warriorblaze

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Today we will cover how to properly fill a syringe, from a vial.

1. Clean the vial stopper with alcohol and allow it to dry. DO NOT blow on the stopper. Allow it to dry naturally.
y8udazu9.jpg

2. Open your syringe. Make sure the drawing pin is tightened down on the barrel.
y8yjy8ug.jpg

3. Uncap the needle and draw air into the syringe. Approximately .1-.2ml more air than the amount of oil you plan to draw.
ne3a4a8e.jpg

4. Insert the pin thru the rubber stopper and inject the air into the vial.
2eqete7u.jpg

5. Hold the vial upside down. Ensure the tip of the needle is in the oil. Slowly draw your desired amount of AAS into the syringe. Return the vial to an upright position and remove the needle.
sahybaze.jpg

Repeat these steps as needed if drawing multiple compounds.

After you have finished drawing. Draw a small amount of air to get all AAS out of the needle. Switch to a new, sterile needle and inject.

Warrior

I missed step 2 before and tried to push some air out and shot the needle and all of the gear in the air and bathroom floor.

I have two questions.

1 - how do you cut your fingernails so short?

2 - what does PSA stand for?

Great minds I was thinking of doing the same once again to add to your other post... Great job brother! :winkfinger:

PS... Those Alcohol wipes are 2.5 Euros/3.5USD..for 100ct... Always use these to clean the stopper, always, each time and when first opening.. And make it a habit to use a new one on the desired injection site/s as-well..

Last edited:
I have two questions.

1 - how do you cut your fingernails so short?

2 - what does PSA stand for?
Dear warrior:

I have three pins. Should I re-use one and save the others for my next two cycles?

I was surprised by a buddy that I thought was good to go... He wasn't using alcohol pads... I was teaching him about back loading and I go to stick his shoulder and I was like did you wipe with alcohol ... He says wipe what lol

Eat. Lift. Sleep. Repeat.

IML Gear Cream!
Last but not least, lets not forget to add an other important tip here!

Use a drawing needle, I prefer an 18g.. Make this a habit for a few factors..

1) If you use the original needle, it will dull, and could lead to a more painful injection.

2) If your compound is thick, it helps the transfer process

3) if your source cut corners and used a cheap stopper, this will limit the possibility of any micro pieces from the septum of the stopper entering the needle and injecting it

Last but not least, lets not forget to add an other important tip here!

Use a drawing needle, I prefer an 18g.. Make this a habit for a few factors..

1) If you use the original needle, it will dull, and could lead to a more painful injection.

2) If your compound is thick, it helps the transfer process

3) if your source cut corners and used a cheap stopper, this will limit the possibility of any micro pieces from the septum of the stopper entering the needle and injecting it

Yes using 2 pins has saved my ass... Literally

Eat. Lift. Sleep. Repeat.

What do you guys do when your down to the last few drops in the vial? Or am I the only one who actually takes the time to try to get those last drops out lol

Get Shredded!
Dude warrior you are the only person ive ever saw that has fingernails like I do.

Rap & I are Team AU

Assholes United.... Wait.... Human centipede?

Sent from the 36 Chambers of the Wu Tang Clan

Dannie it depends on the doc and your age. I used to have panic attacks, absolutely no fingernails, and would only sleep 3 to 4 hrs a night and because I was only 20 or 21 the doc didnt trust me with a script.

In Florida they'll write a two year old a script. They don't give a shit. But honestly, if you dress nice, familiarize yourself with the symptoms of anxiety and don't exhibit any red flags (alcohol or drug use) you can get a script for anything.

Thanks for doing this wish I would have had this handy my first inject lol . My first inject took at least 30 mins to load lol

i draw air into the syringe with the CAP ON IT, prevents it from sucking any bullshit dust particles in the air or what not.

Back