• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

My Dog wants to run some gear! Any thoughts?

Wagonman

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My six year old female Catahula is intimidated by my neighbors Pitbull. My pooch is 60lbs an is one aggressive mofo. The Pitbull has her by 15lbs and about the same aggression level. Hypothetically..... What kind of cycle would I put her on to kick the Pitbulls arse?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 54
My bulldog is on gram of test

I have a 14 year old half German shephard half husky and is back legs are goin on him but he's in real good health other than that, so I have him on 5 mg of var a day to help him strengthen his hips and back legs. Im doing it to help his quality of life until he kicks the bucket on me.

I have a 14 year old half German shephard half husky and is back legs are goin on him but he's in real good health other than that, so I have him on 5 mg of var a day to help him strengthen his hips and back legs. Im doing it to help his quality of life until he kicks the bucket on me.

Have you noticed a difference? I have a dobby that has similar leg issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Throw in some Anadrol 50 a few days before and a nice big dose of test suspension a few hours before the brawl!

That's my exact fomula for a night at the strip clubs...............

When my buddy use to fight pits Tren test and gun powder in food LOL. Don't do this though.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

its only been about a week n a half I'll let you know, im sure it will help him somewhat

Unless you dog needs it for medical reasons don't do it.

I don't think I would ever use gear on my dog unless directed to by a vet. And definitely wouldn't be pumping UGL shit into him, thats a risk I'm willing to take for myself, not my dog.

Dobies are prone to Wobblers Syndrome. Accupuncture helps, chiropractic manipulation, water treadmill. Hit me up with questions, but this is a nerve condition that can go South quick if untreated.

I used to have a fucking boss pure bred German shepherd, he was 105lbs lean. Died from a heart condition though when he was 7.

Dogs are the shit, until they kick the bucket and you have to re-think your entire life.

I just hate a certain ethnic group who live in the southern states, have pits and don't take care of them.

Moved to the pit, this forum section is for juicing people only :D

Wonder what would happen if you started juicing up cats.

Not racist but do hate animal fighting period. Most of the biggest dog fighters are Hispanic.

A juiceed cat I would be scared off. Pull of some ninja type Shit fuck your face all up just cause you looked at it.

A juiceed cat I would be scared off. Pull of some ninja type Shit fuck your face all up just cause you looked at it.

Yeah you can't trust cats, even ones that stay natty.

Tren would probably make a cat start scheming against you trying to figure out a way it could kill you discreetly so that it can eat your corpse for the extra macros

Yeah you can't trust cats, even ones that stay natty.

Tren would probably make a cat start scheming against you trying to figure out a way it could kill you discreetly so that it can eat your corpse for the extra macros

Shit that explains the night stalking when I get up to take a piss. I'm going to lower my kitty's dose 50mg EOD.

Weed & Trannies should help....

tumblr_static_2plaaant.jpg
images

Back