• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

BBPowder Source

Never heard of them.

No, they bounced out with peoples money. You know what they call that? Scammers. Fuck them. If you hear from him... ask him if he went on vaca with my money, thanks.

They ran a scam a while ago and made away with good peoples' money.

Powder was descent but they up and disappeared like everyone says with a bunch of ordered out at time. Not with mine thankfully

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That fucker took me for about 2 grand. Thankfully when he popped back up for a split second, he offered to give me my money back or wait until he started producing again. I got my money back and then some. I left the funds in the location he used and it added interest. I made an extra $200 so I can't complain too much other than he's still a pos in my book.

I heard he got pinched by the dea anyone know the real story on this?

Oh wow. I put in a small order from him just to check it out. Didn't see anything negative about them till now. Let's see how it goes. I'll let you guys know. Damn I should have posted before the order. Only good thing was that he was one of the only people to accept bitcoin. Wish others would follow that. Would make payments so much easier.

IML Gear Cream!
You do realize bit coin is all a scam right? The owner is actually wanted for fraud. After the FBI seized the silkroad, and hackers stole millions of bit coins it was found out that the currency wasn't even really there. Granted that's only what I read online from a knowledgeable source from Tor.

Dude you definitely need to read more about bitcoin. It is far from a scam. What is the difference of me sending my cash via Western Union or via my bitcoin. If the source screws me and doesn't send anything. It's the same shit. I buy tons of stuff with bitcoin. It's faster and more secure.

I'm not pushing it on anyone, but it's just my preference. I rather push 2 buttons on my phone and send someone the cash, than go to a local western union and have them ask me a million questions and want my id.

Yeah bitcoin is legit. But isnt super "stable" but as of right now its staying pretty consistent and should be for a while.

Back