• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Dbol first cycle

BOGNERrocker

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok so I may get a lot of crap for this question but for someone who's about to be 30 years old been training a lot since high school I've made great gains naturally, diet has been clean here recently but just would like a nice little boost to push through plateau and do so discretely without carrying around jars and pinz everywhere. SO would it be pointless to do 1 month of Dbol 25mg ED, nolvadex NAC support and pct at end of cycle? Or could a person make decent push through with this and maintain some decent gains?

Why would you have to carry jars and pins everywhere? I keep mine in the top of my closet and pull them out long enough to pin.

About your question. Have you researched orals any? There's a lot more to it than waking up and popping a dbol.

Oral Is just personnel preference but wanted to research and get opinions from experienced people such as you all first. From what I've gathered so far it seems that Orals is extremely hard on liver and can be toxic which is why I would assume 600-1200 mg of NAC should be involved? If I'm missing lots of info I'm all ears :)

Alrighty so I'm not ready? I should just go with that? Would you?

To say I'm simply not ready at age 30 that's just not fair perhaps I just need to educate myself little further and go over the stickys on first cycle advice?

I believe soCalJc means you're not ready as in you haven't researched enough. I researched for years before finally pulling the trigger on AAS

I see river, ya just from the responses so far I think I'm gonna pass on the Orals and read more on the whole subject of first cycles. I really want to push further then what natural physic has to offer reguardless.

I just turned 30 myself, and I was in the same boat.. Did about 2-3 months of research from various sources. Chemical Muscle Enhancement is a great book to read. It literally has everything you need to know, download it free off google as a PDF.

I was worried about taking orals, injections just kinda seemed annoying.. But in all honesty I've been on Sustanon 325 and Deca for the past 4 weeks and I love it. I'm gonna toss in an oral for my second cycle though, not gonna go crazy with upping the dosages right yet though. Make sure you look into all aspects of the cycle. Make a list of what you need, and what you'll need after for PCT unless you plan on cruising. If that be the case, keep AIs on hand incase you get any sides. You should probably do that regardless.. I have some serious bloating right now, so I clearly made the mistake of not doing that thinking I wouldn't need them.

Thanks for info tren_life I'll definitely read up on that book online!

IML Gear Cream!
Pin or GTFO no one wants to help people who have these dumb ideas of oral only cycles

Pin or GTFO no one wants to help people who have these dumb ideas of oral only cycles

Some people don't grasp the concept of how dangerous orals can be compared to pinning. I had the same mind frame when I first started reading in AAS. I had this misconception that pinning was horrible and popping a pill for gains sounded way better. My original cycle was gonna be all orals until I did my research. Everyone starts somewhere, no reason to bash someone though. We're here to help along, I guess tough love never hurts though. lol

Well I read that oral is dangerous and then read you could take precautions either way this is why I posted and asked you all before a final decision. Even though I hate pinz it looks like that is actually the safer way to go.. Guess I would just get used to them over time. Yal are awesome! Tough love or not!

I always find this weird. When I first researched AAS I didn't even know Oral Steroids existed. I accepted the needle from the get go. The more I read, the more I saw an Oral only cycle was stupid, and actually potentially more dangerous.

Pinning honestly isn't bad at all.. I get slight PIP with the longer esters, but the glutes are the easier for me. And zero pain while doing it, unless you're nervous and have Parkinson's like I did the first time. Boy was that fun. lol

My mind is made up to use gear as you all have made that decision at some point but I refuse to blindly pull the trigger which is why I'm on here asking amateur questions lol You guys have already pointed me in a better direction which is very helpful

Crap lol idk glutes sounds like good spot, I just gotta get some pinz

Most of the sites that sell injectables sell pins too. So when you make up your mind, you should be good to go.

+1 on reading Chemical Muscle Enhancement. Great literature that will give you a better understanding of AAS. From there you can begin to piece together a first cycle that will work for you.

Get Shredded!
"Carrying around jars and pins everywhere."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alrighty so I'm not ready? I should just go with that? Would you?

Sorry for the late reply....been at work all day. But what I meant by my comment was that since you are considering an oral cycle only I would assume that you don't like needles or don't want to hassle with them. That's ok, I was the same way. I studied, researched, read for about 6 months before I ever started a cycle. I too wanted to avoid needles. However the more I researched I learned that oral only was not only a waste of money, but a bad idea in general. Like Warrior said, a simple test cycle for the 1st go around and you will be happy. Needles aren't that bad after the first pin. Its all mental.

You joined a great site. A lot of guys on here are like brothers to me. Hope you find this community helpful.

SoCaljc, I hear ya man I'm glad I got on here you all immediately turned me to better direction the more I read up the more I see what yal are talking about concerning Orals.

Here's whats going to happen: (I should fkn copy and past this for the 50 times I type this response a month, gich) 1) Gonna swell up like a water balloon buffalo. 2) Going to shut down LH functions without any type of test base 3) Going to start complaining about the sides and realize you have nothing to combat them with, let alone a proper pct 4) Going to piss out every single ounce of watery pound you gain in the 6 weeks you made in a timeframe of 3-4 weeks after. Go for it dude.

But d Bol is supposed to be good I thought?

Back