• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

RPN Havoc (Epistane) first time user inquires

gomad75

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey All,

I was thinking of running a fatloss phase come June through August/Sept.. Thus far I've been natural and thought Epistane/Havoc would help in the latter part of my fat loss phase.

After some research I found the following dosing scheme: 20/30/40/40/30/20

All the while I"d be running AI's Cycle Assist.

For PCT i was thinking of running clomid or nolva. What dosage should I take and for how long?

Thanks for any insight.

I wouldn't do it for more than 30 days. But I'm on the safe side for liver damage

Your joints are going to be hurting pretty good after 30 days just keep that in mind.

i would run 30/30/40/40 continue at 40 if your going to go longer. Don't taper off that's pointless IMO.

get some test enth or cyp to run with it at trt dosage minimum. Personally if I ever do epi again I'm going to run deca with it as well to help with the joint pain. That shit gets nasty.

a simple nolva pct will most likely do the trick. 40/30/20/20

Why use a shitty PH when an oral AAS will do a way better job and is actually safer and less stressful to your liver?

As I hope you understand, Epi will not cut any fat whatsoever. It will however preserve muscle in a calorie deficit through diet. As for the PH, you're better off with anavar. EPI will destroy your joints and cause severe lack of drive (I forgot the actual term for this at the moment).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I understand that a small dose of test would be easier on the liver (how much of a dose? 200-300/wk for 12 weeks?).

But I never heard anavar being suggested for a first timer. I've read some conflicting opinions on it, and understand that it's a tad expensive for what it does.

I understand that a small dose of test would be easier on the liver (how much of a dose? 200-300/wk for 12 weeks?).

But I never heard anavar being suggested for a first timer. I've read some conflicting opinions on it, and understand that it's a tad expensive for what it does.
500/week is a sweet spot :winkfinger:. anavar is perfect for anyone to honest very few sides if any. the conflicting opinions on it probably means it wasn't real. Yes it is a tad more expensive but you get water free LBM, increased Vascularity, strength, wicked pumps, aid in fatloss(if thats your goal) can be ran up to 8 weeks, much milder in toxicity than harsh PH's. Only real side is suppression of libido which is covered by that sweet golden nectar!

Why use a shitty PH when an oral AAS will do a way better job and is actually safer and less stressful to your liver?

this ^^^^^ :D

You're right for the most part anavar is pretty pricey and isn't really worth the price you have to pay for enough quality var. I don't think there's any reason that beginners should avoid it though. I ran it by itself once as an experiment and found there is really no noticeable negative side effects. It's definitely a waste of time and money though if you don't run it with a test base

IML Gear Cream!
Hey All,

I was thinking of running a fatloss phase come June through August/Sept.. Thus far I've been natural and thought Epistane/Havoc would help in the latter part of my fat loss phase.

After some research I found the following dosing scheme: 20/30/40/40/30/20

All the while I"d be running AI's Cycle Assist.

For PCT i was thinking of running clomid or nolva. What dosage should I take and for how long?

Thanks for any insight.

You will see some gains for sure, make sure to run some NAC and fish oil as you would for any oral aas. I'm running epi/tren right now same type of dosages and seeing some serious gains. I'm also on test cyp trt dose 200mg EOW. Epistane is a roid and a strong one at that. I've done them all back in the day. I would call epistane a strange mix of winny. It's always best to run test along side, but an oral only if fine too. Just make sure to listen to your body and drink tons of water. Your joints will hurt for sure.

You're right for the most part anavar is pretty pricey and isn't really worth the price you have to pay for enough quality var. I don't think there's any reason that beginners should avoid it though. I ran it by itself once as an experiment and found there is really no noticeable negative side effects. It's definitely a waste of time and money though if you don't run it with a test base

I think you just don't know the right people bro.

I'm going to go against the grain here.

Epistane is a steroid, not a ph and is better for mass and strength than var and is cheaper. Many powerlifters run Epistane in place of var. The joint issues come from being dried out (no estrogen). If taken with test you shouldn't have an issue. Its the same kind of joint pain you get if your letro is too high and your e is nonexistent.

While Epistane is liver toxic, running for 6 weeks or so is fine if you take liver support and don't consume much/any alcohol.

I'm going to go against the grain here.

Epistane is a steroid, not a ph and is better for mass and strength than var and is cheaper. Many powerlifters run Epistane in place of var. The joint issues come from being dried out (no estrogen). If taken with test you shouldn't have an issue. Its the same kind of joint pain you get if your letro is too high and your e is nonexistent.

While Epistane is liver toxic, running for 6 weeks or so is fine if you take liver support and don't consume much/any alcohol.

Kind of irrelevant though, because it's still a PH. It breaks down like a PH, because it is a PH (not an oral steroid). No reason to take something that's worse on the liver to get the same results. Plus, var is extremely affordable now and winny always has been. The only reason to ever take a prohormone is for kids to say, "no bro, I'd never take steroids. The most I'll ever do is a prohormone. No big deal." Speaking from first hand experience there. It's a waste of money, and PH gains are about as easy to hold onto as water vapor. Save yourself the disappointment and liver toxicity, just get a real steroid.

I think you just don't know the right people bro.

apparently not...it's still the most expensive oral from pretty much every source I've seen. And I like to run it 8 weeks at 100mgs ED

apparently not...it's still the most expensive oral from pretty much every source I've seen. And I like to run it 8 weeks at 100mgs ED

Powersteroid.com

60mg of my wife's var = 100mg of 90% ugl var out there. I can't fucking wait to run it.

Does Var make anyone else ejaculate in their sleep? Last time I ran it at 100mgs ED I had that problem very often... like 2-3x a week.

Get Shredded!
Epistane is highly debated.... But it does attach directly to androgen receptor sites and that is why it is methylated. It is an active hormone on its own. It was developed back in the 60's as some type of anti estrogen breast cancer drug. Then Some mad scientist moved things around, methylated it and bingo. I've used it many times. For me.... very safe, builds good muscle and strength. I've had bloods done while on, all lipids and liver came back normal. It does raise my blood pressure, but any oral I take does. Funny but some of my power lifter buddies love it at ungodly amounts before meets. Not something I would try or recommend!!!!! Period!!!!! Ever!!!!

Epistane is highly debated.... But it does attach directly to androgen receptor sites and that is why it is methylated. It is an active hormone on its own. It was developed back in the 60's as some type of anti estrogen breast cancer drug. Then Some mad scientist moved things around, methylated it and bingo. I've used it many times. For me.... very safe, builds good muscle and strength. I've had bloods done while on, all lipids and liver came back normal. It does raise my blood pressure, but any oral I take does. Funny but some of my power lifter buddies love it at ungodly amounts before meets. Not something I would try or recommend!!!!! Period!!!!! Ever!!!!

Yeah even I do some crazy shit as the meet gets close! Us Powerlifters like to push things, LOL!

Kind of irrelevant though, because it's still a PH. It breaks down like a PH, because it is a PH (not an oral steroid). No reason to take something that's worse on the liver to get the same results. Plus, var is extremely affordable now and winny always has been. The only reason to ever take a prohormone is for kids to say, "no bro, I'd never take steroids. The most I'll ever do is a prohormone. No big deal." Speaking from first hand experience there. It's a waste of money, and PH gains are about as easy to hold onto as water vapor. Save yourself the disappointment and liver toxicity, just get a real steroid.

1) Epistane is not a PH, it does need to convert to attach to the androgen receptor as Wagonman said.
2) Winny is hard on your tendons. Epistane only causes joint issues when your E is low, which happens because Epistane is also an AI. Take with test and you're good to go.

Yeah even I do some crazy shit as the meet gets close! Us Powerlifters like to push things, LOL!

You guys would shit bricks if you heard all the shit I've heard people do meet day and the week or two prior.

You guys would shit bricks if you heard all the shit I've heard people do meet day and the week or two prior.

So true!! I always wanted to get into powerlifting. I just don't have the joint strength. Can build muscle looking at a weight, but then I can't lift it! Go figure? :wits:

No Epi for this Raw Lifter, LOL!

Wags, you just need to train with some real lifters and they'd whip into shape in a few years! Joint strength is developed through years of barbell training. No one really has "superior joint strength" because it has yet to be developed until years after barbell training.

Ah yes, epi, my favorite

60mg a day, 6 weeks.

1) Epistane is not a PH, it does need to convert to attach to the androgen receptor as Wagonman said.
2) Winny is hard on your tendons. Epistane only causes joint issues when your E is low, which happens because Epistane is also an AI. Take with test and you're good to go.

If it was an oral steroid, you wouldn't be able to stop by your local neighborhood DNC and pick one up. Perhaps the federal government just really respects the gains from Epi and let it slide (just this once).

No Epi for this Raw Lifter, LOL!

Wags, you just need to train with some real lifters and they'd whip into shape in a few years! Joint strength is developed through years of barbell training. No one really has "superior joint strength" because it has yet to be developed until years after barbell training.

You know the funny thing is... I'm heavier, look bigger than my powerlifting buddies. Then at the gym look like a pussy cause I can barely bench 315. I mean struggle!! But I think your right. I always went for hypertrophy fell in love with the pump.

Back