• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ghrp

I would recommend 2. More bang for your buck and the prolactin and cortisol increase is marginal at best.

Match your GHRP/GNRH at the same dose at 100mcg. Start at bedtime to see how you react. Then consider it given it an equal dose 3-4 times daily. I got a Dac and Hex experiment in the works myself.

Save your money and order Ipamorelin. Ghrp 2 and 6 = water retention and blood glucose issues. Ipam = none of those. 200mcg 2x ED will treat you right. Ran it for 6 mos straight two years ago loved it. Kept fat off, recovery was insane, joints felt awesome. Everything HGH should give you benefit wise. Without the issues. Ran GHRP 2 for a month and felt fucked up couldn't figure it out.... checked my blood glucose and it was 64!!!!! I am always 90. If under normal circumstances I get even down to 80 or less I feel funny. This shit had me walking around at 64!!!
Ipam is a superior petide. No hunger or cortisol issues either. Just started it again a week ago. Cant wait to get to week 8.

Save your money and order Ipamorelin. Ghrp 2 and 6 = water retention and blood glucose issues. Ipam = none of those. 200mcg 2x ED will treat you right. Ran it for 6 mos straight two years ago loved it. Kept fat off, recovery was insane, joints felt awesome. Everything HGH should give you benefit wise. Without the issues. Ran GHRP 2 for a month and felt fucked up couldn't figure it out.... checked my blood glucose and it was 64!!!!! I am always 90. If under normal circumstances I get even down to 80 or less I feel funny. This shit had me walking around at 64!!!
Ipam is a superior petide. No hunger or cortisol issues either. Just started it again a week ago. Cant wait to get to week 8.

I'm on board with this. Real dumb question but where do you get your back water?

So your saying run ipam 200mc everyday ( sub q? Is my guess) ? I have no pep experience only AAS.

IML Gear Cream!
You can buy Bac water all over the place. No I am saying run 200mcg first thing when you wake up no food for an hour after. (no carbs at least) then run 200mcg again either pre workout or pre bed or whenever you want in the last half of your day. Again, no carbs for an hour before or after. I would suggest go a couple days at 100mcg 2 x and see how you respond.

You can have carbs but it will blunt the Gh spike. No sense wasting money.

You can have carbs but it will blunt the Gh spike. No sense wasting money.

i heard that the no carbs rule has been debunked........can't remember where I read it but I think it had labs to back it up.

In my experience the ghrp was useless without the cjc..I love ghrp 6 but I am always bulking and the 6 puts apetite through the roof.i run 150 mcg 3 times a day..get bac water at mountainside medical really good price and gets to you fast..

I'm on my 5th week of this peptide cycle. 100 mcg mod grf(cjc w/o dac) 100 mcg ghrp2 4x a day That's mornings 6am, 10:30-11am, post workout (about 5:30pm), and one before bed(10:30-11pm depending on what time i had eaten dinner). More than often i find myself doing 100mcg mod grf 300-400 mcg ghrp2, to get a big GH pulse before bed. Gets me pretty flush compared to the previous saturation dose. The hunger is the hardest thing to fight off, even with the ghrp2, and even after being on it for 4 weeks. I mean its gotten a little better. I couldn't even imagine using the ghrp6. I make sure and don't eat anything for 3 hrs before the inj. Then a protein shake 30 mins post inj. As for results, I have lost 2% bodyfat and gained 5 pounds since i started. My diet is 2700 cals+-100 but otherwise on point. 4-5 regular 35-40min workouts a week, that includes 10-15 mins of cardio. So, nothing to spectacular but I dont have a super hardcore regime either. I can say that i felt like the pep-tides helped with healing muscle strains, postwork out days are always pain free (no soreness, even after 400+lb squat days,which is alot for me), my skin looks better(never dry or ashy), fingernails are thicker, and hair grows quicker(yes, my 5 o'clock shadow is alittle darker, not much, but a little. This cycle might be comparable to 200-250 mg test e /week cycle, but alot more sticks! But if you miss a few inj or a few days, no big deal, you can just pick up where you left off. So, nothing bad to say, but nothing spectacular either. I am only in my 5th week though. Hope this helps!

i heard that the no carbs rule has been debunked........can't remember where I read it but I think it had labs to back it up.

Then please find it and post it. I'm sure we all would love to see it.

GHRP AND CJC combo is great when someone doesn't have access to gh. Ipam and cjc w/dac I have heard is the best route to run because you can boom dose both and get great gains very similar to running gh!

Ipam > GHRP Period. With or without CJC.

True....but CJC is incredible as well in combination that is the perfect combo in my opinion. 150mcg Ipam 3-4x a day and cjc 6mg the first week and 4mg each week after=beast mode!

Get Shredded!
I run Ipam and CJC no DAC 200mcg, 3x's ED year round (pin Sub Q) and take MGF and pin 100mcg in local spots at night to facilitate recovery in the areas trained that day.

For you BBers, MGF IS THE ABSOLUTE SHIT! I had bad inflammation in my outer Quads in the area that connects to the IT Bands and couldn't Squat for 2 months. Pinned 100mcg in each area every night for a month straight and my Quads are HUGE again! Really is unbelievable. I can't even begin to imagine if you pinned locally 2-3 times a day....

*Peptides are the absolute shit and Ipam, CJC and MGF have ZERO sides. Plenty of evidence out there to support this.

I cannot use cjc. I get intense pressure in my forehead/brow/temple.

Then please find it and post it. I'm sure we all would love to see it.

Can't remember where I saw it........said something about the peptide is sending a signal to release GH, didn't matter if carbs were present or not.....but I don't have a link that proves it so........thought someone on this board may have read the same thing.

I ran ghrp-2 and cjc 1295 no dac and loved that shit. Dosing was kinda a bitch because I followed the timing protocol. However I was on pct and looked like I was on cycle. Crazy muscle fullness. The ghrp-2 did make me hungry as shit tho and I could feel my stomach literally empty after dosing it.

Would love to try ipam in place of it next time. Just don't have cash for them right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love 100mcg ghrp2/100mcg cjc non dac upon waking, noon, and preworkout, then ipamorelin at 300mcg prebed with cjc no dac for extended gh release.

I really like cycles of cjcDAC at 1mg eod before bed, instead of cjc no dac but only when I'm not concurrently running igf1-Lr3 as Igf inhibits gh release from ghrp/GHRH while active.

I had less water retention with Ghrp-2 than with 6.. was mega hungry on 6, not so much on 2.. I haven't as yet tried cjc with Ipam, but will

Ipam is great bro. Plus there is no saturation dose so to speak like GHRP. Well yes but no. 100, 200, 300 ect all release more GH. I'm about to give CJC another shit and watch my BP to see if that was the brow pressure issue.

Good article. That should be enough to convince anyone to use Ipam over GHRP's.

Bass, any thoughts on the argument that carbs do/don't blunt the GH spike??

GHRP AND CJC combo is great when someone doesn't have access to gh. Ipam and cjc w/dac I have heard is the best route to run because you can boom dose both and get great gains very similar to running gh!

This brings up a question, aren't they plenty of sponsors here that offer GH? Why not poke yourself once a day with GH instead of 3X with tides? It is a little more cash I guess but still......

Back