PDA

View Full Version : super pumped and super nervous

BAXWAR1449
04-30-2014, 06:11 PM
Just ordererd my first set up from one of the sponsors..I'm super excited and super nervous all the same time. I'm worried about what I chose and worried about any kind of issues with taking the things I ordered at same time. If anybody has any last minute advice or words of encouragement they're greatly appreciated!hopefully within a year I will be a mother fucking beast!!!! BAXWAR FOR LIFE!!!

Mr. Pink
04-30-2014, 06:14 PM
Jesus will judge you for injecting these drugs in your body. Repent now, flush your order down the toilet, and you may have a seat at his side for the coming rapture.

BAXWAR1449
04-30-2014, 06:16 PM
Lol!! they're oral my friend!!

BAXWAR1449
04-30-2014, 06:18 PM
however I would like to thank the few who let me in the right direction.you guys are awesome!

Mr. Pink
04-30-2014, 06:19 PM
Even worse. First oral steroids, next giving oral to the bro you just met 5 minutes ago in the back seat of his Hyundai tiburon at a Dave Mathews band concert. It's a slippery slope.

BAXWAR1449
04-30-2014, 06:21 PM
You are awesome!! haven't had a good laugh in quite some time

Mr. Pink
04-30-2014, 06:28 PM
Lol I kid I kid.... Good luck mang. It's my first cycle too...getting blood work tomorrow and waiting on my test e. I know the feeling. It's weird. I have it too and I've done pretty much every illicit substance known to man in my crazy days. Yet juice has me on edge for some reason. I think it's because the effects can be so long lasting.... It's not like you just wait it out for 5 hours and everything's back to normal.

BAXWAR1449
04-30-2014, 06:45 PM
exactly dude! My other main concern is the shit I just spent several hundred dollars on is bunk. Guess it's the nervous about putting some crazy shit in me, and flushing my money down the toilet.I posted a thread in the newbie section about being soft and flabby and needing help. Broke my legs and have lost 50 pounds of fatty shit. I just want to look like I did prior to the leg breakand have a little confidence in myself back.I'm sure everyone here has felt like a worthless piece of shit at one point in their life this would happen to be mine. Thank you for your words of support they're very much appreciated

BAXWAR1449
04-30-2014, 06:54 PM
I feel guilty for not letting everyone know about this info prior to me asking for help, but after the leg break I got horribly addicted to the pain meds I was on... I've been of them for 5 years but just never got my motivation back. I was a super intense mother fucker back then, maybe slept 4 hours nightly and I was just amped all the fucking time. I go from that to lazy fucking dick bag! that is hard on the mind and the body.but when I ordered my shit I got that spark back just for a minute. I realize now that pain medication did a number on my brain and my body. And I will under any and all circumstances get both of them back 10 times what they were! Like I said I will be a fucking beast in a year!BAXWAR FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!

BAXWAR1449
04-30-2014, 06:56 PM
well I just broke down and wrote a real heartfelt reply to you Mr Pink but for some reason a moderator needs to look over it lol! Again thanks for your words of encouragement! The Beast will rise again my friend!

Mr. Pink
04-30-2014, 07:00 PM
What are you taking?

BAXWAR1449
05-02-2014, 05:19 PM
sorry dude I have not checked my email in few days. I will be taking M-sten, halo, and andro rx.from iron mag labs. Hoping these dudes are legit and this shit won't kill me lol hit me back when you can

jas101
05-02-2014, 06:06 PM
sorry dude I have not checked my email in few days. I will be taking M-sten, halo, and andro rx.from iron mag labs. Hoping these dudes are legit and this shit won't kill me lol hit me back when you can
They are legit bro. That's a lot of orals so be careful with the sides. IMO you should be running test. If your mind is made up run some liver care and follow a good pct protocol after your run. Oh, and I would keep it to 4 weeks. Good luck and good job getting back on track.