• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

3000 test levels , blood work help from vets

dutchmaster454

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok fellas so i just got blood work back today and here they are below. bloods were taken at the beginning of week 5 of my cycle which was 2 days ago. anyways what i dont understand is i am still not feeling the cycle "KICK" if you will. blood work says test levels are at 3070 !! usually when i run high test cycles around week 5 i feel like a bull in the gym and strength will skyrocket and the pumps get crazy. Well i am 5 weeks in now and not feeling any of that really. My diet is SOUND and perfect for those who know me. so thats not the problem. my cycle has been this so far.

wk 1-3 450 test and 300NPP
wk 4 600 test and 450NPP
wk 5-6 750 test and 450NPP bloods were taken beginning of week 5 and only being on 750 for 3 days.

I noticed that within the first 2 weeks i was more full and vascular and everything LOOKED tight and awesome from the NPP, but was waiting on that alpha test to hit and for the thickness to show up. Well it still really hasn't. Today however i did shoot 100mg Suspension pre back workout for the hell of it and omg did it kick. i finally got that 'on" feeling ive been searching for since the beginning. weights felt like feathers and energy was wild and right now as i type i feel like an alpha male and my roommate even just said "bro you look really full and thick as shit all of a sudden today." hahah Why am i not feeling this with my test E and NPP cycle and i am feeling it with suspension. maybe the deca is causing false high reading for testosterone and my levels aren't that high yet as im only beginning week 5 ? who knows but its weird. now i just want to shoot suspension everyday haha maybe ill give it more time till week 7.

P.S my estrogen is at 40's and that was on 600 test with 12.5mg asin. Now that im on 750 test i upped it to 25. You think thats enough ?

2agvnsp.png

this is what it was like

wk 4 600 test completed

wk 5 750 test.... , shot 250 test e on M-W-F and than bloods were taken monday morning after the weekend.

Eat a big cheat meal.

Your labs look good.

Watch that creatinine bro. its creeping up there. I would definitely give blood asap and try to get some of the viscosity of your blood down to take a little load off what the kidneys have to filter. Maybe a baby aspirin daily til your cruise.

Eat a big cheat meal.

Your labs look good.

LOL this is something i can do as i have not done it my whole cycle. I have gotten nothing but clean clean clean 4000 cals everyday. maybe ill try a dirty big meal at the end of the day and see what happens.

- - - Updated - - -

Watch that creatinine bro. its creeping up there. I would definitely give blood asap and try to get some of the viscosity of your blood down to take a little load off what the kidneys have to filter. Maybe a baby aspirin daily til your cruise.

My creatine idk why it is elevated like that and the BUN is just from a high protein diet. its always elevated on or off.

LOL this is something i can do as i have not done it my whole cycle. I have gotten nothing but clean clean clean 4000 cals everyday. maybe ill try a dirty big meal at the end of the day and see what happens.

- - - Updated - - -

My creatine idk why it is elevated like that and the BUN is just from a high protein diet. its always elevated on or off.

Yeah, I would plan a big cheat like a cheeseburger, fries, ice cream and whatever else you are craving. Maybe hit 2,000 cals on the cheat.

Creatinine is a marker that has little significance for big bodybuilders. We hold so much LBM it skews the result. If you are worried just get a urine test to see if you are dumping protein but frankly high creatinine is almost always due to an unusual amount of LBM. You can also monitor BP to see if its in range.

Like heavy said, I think creatine can be skewed, but not worth taking chance, I would suggest a urine test and make sure your drinking a gallon of water per day. Also keep an eye on your BP.

What heavy is saying is right with very muscular people. it will be higher. I guess I'm just more sensitive about it since a month of post surgery celebrex took my levels from always being .6 or .7 to 1.9 and now never go below 1.3 all the time. Never goes any lower in the last 5 years. Fucking garbage drugs and asshole doctors. I say better safe than sorry. I woudl give blood (should be anyways regularly as its very AAS user healthy) and thin that blood out a little.

IML Gear Cream!
remember how you were having that over reaching effect with training? Did you really take at least 2 days off of training entirely? could be a factor as well. cheat meal will probably help a lot since you said you've only been eating clean. its funny you say alpha cuz the other day when I shot Test E, a few minutes after I had to FUCK...and I mean FUCK! anything! I would've had sex with the couch if it had a vagina lol! then the training....oh shit the training!
You know im curious, if the Test E doesn't kick in as quick, and you changed to Test suspension, wouldn't the suspension hit the blood stream faster and the depo in the muscle clear faster as well? so would you it be down regulation of androgen receptors or something?

^^^ just throwing that out thre, idk if im right or wrong, just a theory lol

Dutch I would keep with the occasional suspension and maybe TPA for boosts. Your blood work looks good brother.

Holy shit guys...i am so blown up today and full looking and all i did was shoot that 100mg suspension yesterday. Either that or my test is gear is finally starting to hit on week 5 now. I am almost positive it was the suspension i took yesterday though. i am going to have to use this shit a lot more as my test E just isnt adding size to me. How weird. here is a pic from today. no pump , just one meal in me. I am holding a ton of water from the suspension but man do i feel like a HOSS ! ughhh it pisses me off that im not getting this from my test E cycle but i get it when i shot some suspension.

34q4dib.png

29x89w5.png

Looking good bro. What did you end up doing with that aromasin dosage?

I am at 25mg every night before bed and it is working great. I am going to keep throwing in suspension throughout the cycle so want to be safer than sorry. Also my test goes from 750 a week to 900 a week next week. i will get bloods again in about 2-3 weeks so i will let you know how 25mg Asin does against 900 test. Remember that everyone is Individualistic though.

hey if you don't want that Test E throw it my way lol! used needles are welcome too LOL :p!

Back