• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Low dose DECA?

veniceboy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Whats up guys

Just wondering:

Im on 250mg Test every six days. Do you guys think its ok to stack Deca at a low dosage like 100mg? Here in switzerland is the original Deca-Durabolin from the Pharmacy only available at 50mg (1ml)… im wondering if there is maybe a small anabolic benefit from that low dosage… i mean 100mg is more a medical dosage than a cycle, right?

arnold wrote in his book he took 50mg a week back in the days… lol :thinking:

Deca is one of my favorites................for me the magic number is between 300 to 400mg/week.......I've had great results from that dose with no sides! I doubt you will notice any results or better any benifts at 100mg/wk.............for me a waste of money that low....

Deca is one of my favorites................for me the magic number is between 300 to 400mg/week.......I've had great results from that dose with no sides! I doubt you will notice any results or better any benifts at 100mg/wk.............for me a waste of money that low....

Not true. Doses as low as 100mg/week will help lube up old achy joints and there's plenty of guys that throw in low doses of Deca into cruises to help with this problem. If we're talking benefits only, you don't need a lot at all for joint relief.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^^^^^ as MrWaters said, I run 150mg @ week during cruize and cycles, for lube of old achy joints.

Not true. Doses as low as 100mg/week will help lube up old achy joints and there's plenty of guys that throw in low doses of Deca into cruises to help with this problem. If we're talking benefits only, you don't need a lot at all for joint relief.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed! I use 100mg a week or npp or deca when I'm on cycle to help with my tendons, but drop it when I go back to cruise

so i use nnp for the first 3 to 4 weeks at 300mg a week and deca at 100mg a week for 3 to 4 weeks then the other 6 to 8 weeks at 500mg a week

Whats up guys

Just wondering:

Im on 250mg Test every six days. Do you guys think its ok to stack Deca at a low dosage like 100mg? Here in switzerland is the original Deca-Durabolin from the Pharmacy only available at 50mg (1ml)… im wondering if there is maybe a small anabolic benefit from that low dosage… i mean 100mg is more a medical dosage than a cycle, right?

arnold wrote in his book he took 50mg a week back in the days… lol :thinking:

What ester of test are you taking that doses every 6 days? Also, I've heard a lot of people using low dose deca for joints.

Thanks.............Always used Deca for mass...........about to start cruise and joints could use a break,,will try...THANKS AGAIN.old dogs can still learn!

Do docs ever give scripts for deca to peopel with bad arthritis?

Low dose is so worth it for joint pain imo. I like to run 100mg of deca a week for some joint relief but I found that if I up the dose to 300mg a week I will gain some size too, and I always run it with test, as I see you are doing.

Back