• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

My wife called me fat! Wtf!

Wagonman

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I can't lie my wife is pretty hot and 10 yrs younger. So I have to keep up with her (no you can't see pics). Anyway she's like you need to start a re-comp cycle. I'm like just because you read women's fitness that makes you an expert? Can you imagine if I dared to tell her the same thing she said to me? I just turned 46 and not in bad shape by any means, but she was re-living the glory days when I was 225lbs and shredded. Just to spite her I'm gonna go on a deca only cycle and turn into the pillsbeery doe boy!

run 1G if tren and stick your cawk in her ass, she'll say your handsome

Pics are obligatory when discussing wife/ gfs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why not live the glory days? I heard about this kind called gear, it can work wonders...

Lol, she called you fat? Shallow.

IML Gear Cream!
I guess the real question here is: Are you fat? It's like if my girl says I have a tiny cawk. I can't really be mad, all I can do is stick it in her butt when she's not looking..

I guess the real question here is: Are you fat? It's like if my girl says I have a tiny cawk. I can't really be mad, all I can do is stick it in her butt when she's not looking..

Lmao. When she's not looking.

Get Shredded!
I say you do both...a pure DECA run so you blow up like the Pillsbury Doughboy & stick it in her butt!

I say you do both...a pure DECA run so you blow up like the Pillsbury Doughboy & stick it in her butt!

I say he gives me his wife's number so we can have a chat. I'll tell her to stop being mean!
Unf unf unf

My gf told me my shriveled gear balls look like they're on unemployment.... Wise ass.

My gf told me my shriveled gear balls look like they're on unemployment.... Wise ass.

Noticed for the first time yesterday. Took nood selfie after tanning. Had to look closely for em. Oh well

Back