• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

PSA: Baseline AI Dosing

Warriorblaze

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Testosterone converts to estrogen in the body thru a process known as aromatization.

High levels of testosterone from AAS use will naturally raise estrogen levels due to this process.

We can control this by using an aromatose inhibitor (AI) that prevents testosterone from converting to estrogen.

There are 3 AIs commonly used with AAS. I will list them along with baseline dosages. ***These dosages are starting points only. Estrogen levels should be checked with blood work and AI doses adjusted accordingly.***

Aromasin/Exemestane: 12.5mg ED
This is a very popular AI with many benefits and few side effects.

Arimidex/Anastrozole: 0.5mg EOD
Another popular AI that is stronger than Aromasin.

Letro/Letrozole: 0.5mg EOD
This is a VERY strong AI. Letro can easily crash your estrogen levels and should only be used as a last resort or for VERY gyno prone individuals.

AI dosing varies greatly between people. I recommend starting with Aromasin since it is very mild on your body and it is hard to crash estrogen levels with it.

This is the "Quick & Dirty" version. Please use the search feature on the forum for more in depth info before taking any chemical, compound or drug.

Warrior

Also for the noob, if you start an AI and begin to feel like shit and your joints start to hurt its a good indicator you are overdoing it with the AI. I see many noobs overdo it. They need to educate themselves on the value of estrogen. Just not heaping amounts of it.

Excellent. Quick, concise, and everything you need to know to get started.

i do exemestane 12.5 eod while on 500mg of test e a week. i am not bloated or feel any sides but have had no blood work done to see what my e levels are. i have read ed and have read eod for this so i guess without bloodwork it is a guessing game, am i right

i do exemestane 12.5 eod while on 500mg of test e a week. i am not bloated or feel any sides but have had no blood work done to see what my e levels are. i have read ed and have read eod for this so i guess without bloodwork it is a guessing game, am i right

Yes it's a guessing game.

Aromasin/Exemestane has a short half life that's why daily dosing is recommended. You can get away with EOD dosing because it is a suicidal inhibitor, meaning there is no estrogen rebound. The estrogen has to build back up in your system naturally.

Warrior

Yes it's a guessing game.

Aromasin/Exemestane has a short half life that's why daily dosing is recommended. You can get away with EOD dosing because it is a suicidal inhibitor, meaning there is no estrogen rebound. The estrogen has to build back up in your system naturally.

Warrior

People even can take it every 4 days... It's long time to rebound effect from E2 when you drop it with Aromasin. And it's easy way to crash Your E2 level with Aromasin ( i mean Pharma Grade becouse it's a lot of UGLs which are underdosed... ) when you take it every day or every other day. This is killer Estrogen without rebound effect.

Food for thought on exemestane, a post from CEMuscle:

"Ok so let me start off by saying this is quite a departure from what I used to believe re: stane dosage. I have posted it elsewhere and wanted to gather thoughts from here as well.

Its important when we look at AI's and data from studies etc its important that we use data on males. There are several key differences in an ai's effects in men and women. First and foremost is they are more effective in women at reducing estrogen. Second is they have a much longer half life in women than they do in men. Very often people misquote how much an ai will reduce estrogen based on data taken from a study on females. So when you look at studies on ai's,on males you find one thing out very quickly. There are plenty available on anastrozole and letrozole and there is essentially 1 with all inclusive data on exemestane. Luckily that one holds some very solid and applicable data for our purposes.

Key Points of Study:

1- Take Exemestane with dietary fats. They administered it this was in this study, referencing another study which showed an increase in the absorption of exemestane of 40% when taken with fats.

2- Exemestane administered at25mg/day vs 50mg/day offered minimal difference in estrogen levels. While the 50mg/day lowered levels more quickly both dosages ultimately ended up at virtually the same estrogen levels. I suspect the increased androgens of a cycle might alter this slightly and a slight more of a difference would be observed with 50mg/day over 25mg/day it is very obvious that 25mg/day is the optimal therapeutic dose for this drug.

3- Exemestane had either no negative effect or a positive effect on igf and lipids at either dose (25 or 50mg/day). Its interesting in and of itself something that lowers estrogen can have no impact on these things, the fact that there is a positive impact is pretty amazing.

4- Exemestane had a dramatic effect in reducing estrogen, but at both 25mg/day and 50mg/day while estrogen levels were low they were within the clinical range. So it is VERY difficult to "crush"estorgen levels with exemestane. This is huge as anyone that has experienced this with letrozolle or anastrozole will tell you it is no picnic and it is also very unhealthy as well.

5- Exemstane exhibits a half life in males between 8-9hrs. Because of the way ot works this is not indicative of the effective time of the drug. However it is worth paying attention too - something i have previously dismissed.

So based on my personal experience with exemestane, and all the things I read above, all the under dosed stane posts i see across the various forums, and some great discussions here, I had come to the conclusion that we are dosing exemstane too low. We have a compound here with a clear optimal therapeutic dosage of 25mg. It will lower your estrogen levels but not crush them even at a high dose. It has a positive or no effect on the normal areas of concern when lowering estrogen like igf and cholesterol. It has a very short half life.

We have a study here of males not taking testosterone, where they are taking 25-50mg/day and keeping estrogen levels low but within the clinical range. That is our exact goal! As I looked at this more and more it became apparent to me that my thoughts on dosage and administration frequency were in fact incorrect, Not only were they thoughts I subscribed too, but ones that are widely subscribed too. Why would we take less than these males when we have more androgens present? It makes no sense.Well in my opinion the answer is we shouldn't be. I decided I was going to be a guinea pig myself and play with exemestane dosages and get blood work my next cycle. I had become convinced and speculated the optimal protocol for my cycle,which would consist of a test base of 500mgs/week, would be 25mgs of exemestane/day. Broken up into 2 - 12,5 mg doses taken with fats.

Now had I not been browsing the various forums today I wouldn't be posting this. I came across a post of bloodwork from a gentleman, on cycle, 500mgs test/week , taking 25mgs exemestane per day, in 2 -12,5 mg doses with meals and his estrogen levels were safely within reference range!

That pretty much sealed it for me. I seriously think we are taking too little exemestane. I am going to do blood work when I go on cycle but at this point I dont think this is speculation. The study data backs it. The real world data backs it (good and bad), and you have a drug even at high doses that offers nothing in the way of traditional negative effects when lowering estrogen, positively impact some of those effects, and is very difficult to crash estrogen levels when taking.

I firmly believe that an increase in dosage and frequency of administration combined with taking with dietary fats will improve the effectiveness of exemestane. I really do believe that is the proper dose, taken in the proper way to ensure maximal effectiveness. It has taken some time for me to evolve this opinion and much discussion with some great guys here. Always learning.

Anyway I wanna Hear your guys thoughts on this. Oh and here is the study reference :http://jcem.endojournals.org/content/88/12/5951.full"

AI dosage needs are, of course, individual, so it's up to the individual to experiment and decide--with labs--what dosage works with whatever load of aromitizable stuff you're using. YMMV.

IML Gear Cream!
Also for the noob, if you start an AI and begin to feel like shit and your joints start to hurt its a good indicator you are overdoing it with the AI. I see many noobs overdo it. They need to educate themselves on the value of estrogen. Just not heaping amounts of it.
Describe feel like shit.

I have joint pain, but just below my joint (feels like inserter pain)

Tired

Describe feel like shit.

I have joint pain, but just below my joint (feels like inserter pain)

Tired

Sounds about right.

When I take 25mg aromasin ED, I feel fine. Bump it up to 50mg ED and I start to feel more lethargic, tired, cranky, and joints start to ache.

Great thread, just the info I was looking for

Sounds about right.

When I take 25mg aromasin ED, I feel fine. Bump it up to 50mg ED and I start to feel more lethargic, tired, cranky, and joints start to ache.

Same here.... Pfizers at 25mg is my go too.

This why I backed the letro down to 0.5 EOD because of the joint pain no energy and just wanted to smack everyone lol

Yea dead dick is definitely something I got on higher dose but at 0.5 EOD I can really burn up some birth canal

Newbie Question taking Exemestane 25mg X 12.5 ed is this twice a day? is the pill cut in half. How many pills 25mg is need for 12 week cycle?

Get Shredded!
I've read this thread many times now. It's good stuff.....especially cause my first cycle I ended up with high e2 and all sorts of bloated. Live and learn!

Aromasin is just better...it does the job in low doses but takes a lot to overdo it.

If crashing how long before symptoms?

Answered my questions through trail and error. I feel Estro crash within 24hrs after dosing, takes 1-3 days for symptoms to dissipate.
Dosing which caused crash;
IMR letrozole .75mg
Legend exemestane 25mg
Legend arimidex .5mg

This while running 500 teste, 400deca, 30mg dbol

Of course ppl react differently and dosing can vary from source.

Last edited:
Great info related to arimidex. OD symptoms I was unaware of. I take 0.5 eod now so now I'm more aware of side and will cut back if needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great info!

Would like to get input/validation on my cycle. Thanks!
I just started the Tren/Test 3 weeks ago, Dbol 5 days ago and Letro/Caber 2 weeks ago. Not feeling any sides or adverse effects.

Currently
200mg Tren E & 250mg Test400 every Mon./Thur
40mg Dbol ED (split up over the course of the day)
.5mg Caber every Mon/Thur
.25mg Letro every Mon/Thur

Great info!

Would like to get input/validation on my cycle. Thanks!
I just started the Tren/Test 3 weeks ago, Dbol 5 days ago and Letro/Caber 2 weeks ago. Not feeling any sides or adverse effects.

Currently
200mg Tren E & 250mg Test400 every Mon./Thur
40mg Dbol ED (split up over the course of the day)
.5mg Caber every Mon/Thur
.25mg Letro every Mon/Thur

I tried dbol in one dose and split, like the split bettet, 10mg x3 day. Last dose 5-7pm, any later it would affect my sleep. Letrozole has longest half life, 3-4 days so .5mg X2 week was my schedule and worked good, .75 caused estro crash so .25-.5 x2 week is my dosing range. Can't comment on caber or tren, never used.

Back